2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

2 hours ago, John the Moth said:

Saw the Strokes at Reading ‘11, but only because Jane’s Addiction cancelled their set on NME stage. I have no great desire to see them again. JA still owe me a set, however.

As poor as they were then I loved it, Jarvis coming on stage showing them how it’s done was an absolute moment. 

6 hours ago, John the Moth said:

Saw the Strokes at Reading ‘11, but only because Jane’s Addiction cancelled their set on NME stage. I have no great desire to see them again. JA still owe me a set, however.

Yeah, same here although I did enjoy their set and would watch again.

Janes Addiction don’t owe me a set however, saw them in Download a few years ago, awesome 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

@eFestivals Neil have you heard any more either on Macca in the past week or so? Have your thoughts changed after the Kylie announcement or does that make no difference to whether or not he's playing in your opinion? Seems to be a few different bits of info leaking out on the rest of the lineup.

I've heard nothing more. I don't really think Kylie being announced changes anything of his likelihood.

The end of his tour was a key date where he might have been announced (as that happens a fair bit), but I'm not thinking that because he wasn't he's not playing.

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Anybody else reckon a no deal Brexit could make things so FUBAR that Glastonbury wouldn't be able to go ahead?

Not this one, the next one perhaps. The EU and UK will put in place a short term contingency plan on March 29th to ensure travel is not disrupted etc, etc for tourists and short term visits. Basically honour existing rules for a time (ie 6 months) so there's time to prepare.

2020 will be the interesting one where bands will probably have to apply for visa's etc, etc.