2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Just now, eFestivals said:

you have the option of them at plenty of retro-fests if you're really interested? :P

(crap fact of the day: I once had a guy work for me who's girlfriend was Carol Deckers cousin, so he said, anyway)

That would be quite something to make up! ?

I reckon that poster's made by a 50 year old bloke, sitting in his skiddies with nothing better to do. It's 25% stuff that could possibly happen plus his own fantasy line up mixed in. He's got worse taste than me. Though I am a 50 year old bloke sitting in my skiddies.

18 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I reckon that poster's made by a 50 year old bloke, sitting in his skiddies with nothing better to do. It's 25% stuff that could possibly happen plus his own fantasy line up mixed in. He's got worse taste than me. Though I am a 50 year old bloke sitting in my skiddies.

which really only underlines how difficult a job booking bands must be.

I'd programme a great line-up for the first year or two, but then I'd be stuffed for ideas - and i reckon most people would be the same.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:10 AM, eFestivals said:

and yet I have a strong suspicion that he might have been making it up. :lol:

in fairness, this was back when T'Pau were a thing, and I did meet his girlfriend and there was definitely a Decker resemblance.

A Decker Double, if you will.

edit: Woffy beat me to it.

Edited by Hawros