2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

So Macca is jumping back over the pond mid tour for Glastonbury and BST, then back to the US? Sounds good to me and looks to fit with what we already thought. If we get some more US dates later in July and still that big gap then I'd say it's almost nailed on, coupled with the rumours we've had.

34 minutes ago, 1892 said:

New McCartney dates announced.. 

8th June - Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
14th June - Globe Life Park, Arlington, TX
22nd June - Petco Park, San Diego, CA
13th July - Dodgers Stadium, Los Angeles, CA

Does this make him more likely? Big gap till the last one. 

Those dates scream “popping back for a couple of U.K. shows”.

14 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I think that would fit with Neil's info of Glastonbury and BST, could easily come back and play both of them within a week or so then head back over. I guess he's probably unlikely for Arroyo Seco too if he's already playing California twice.

others have suggested that Macca's not on the BST list, so I'm not sure about that one - tho that schedule does still suggest it.

Selfishly speaking it would make it extra special if Glastonbury is his one big UK show next year.

Also I really like Travis Scott but that live video really does nothing for me. Live hip hop is hugely hit or miss and that's a big miss for me. Run the Jewels - a big hit. I get the use of backing tracks and I don't have an issue with it in principle, but that clip is too much for me. Looks like a great energy in the crowd mind you - I just want to see more from someone who is clearly very talented.

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Selfishly speaking it would make it extra special if Glastonbury is his one big UK show next year.

Also I really like Travis Scott but that live video really does nothing for me. Live hip hop is hugely hit or miss and that's a big miss for me. Run the Jewels - a big hit. I get the use of backing tracks and I don't have an issue with it in principle, but that clip is too much for me. Looks like a great energy in the crowd mind you - I just want to see more from someone who is clearly very talented.

Yeah that’s a fair enough comment, in all honesty maybe picking a song that’s half sung by Drake wasn’t the best choice from me!

12 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Did I see Bruce Springsteen being discussed as a possibility? Saw an FB post from him today that he's taking a break after his Broadway run and will be spending next year recording and not playing with the E Street Band, so looks like he's out for a Pyramid headline slot.

I don’t think he was ever in to be honest.

9 hours ago, 1892 said:

New McCartney dates announced.. 

8th June - Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
14th June - Globe Life Park, Arlington, TX
22nd June - Petco Park, San Diego, CA
13th July - Dodgers Stadium, Los Angeles, CA

Does this make him more likely? Big gap till the last one. 

I would say that any new US dates that don’t encroach on the Glasto period is encouraging. If he was playing over there throughout you’d think that at least one show would have been announced by now.