2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

47 minutes ago, The Spandex Warrior said:

Another vote for LCD Soundsystem in 2016 as the best non-Pyramid-headliner set. Not just the best non-headliner set I've seen at Glastonbury, but the best gig I've ever seen anywhere, ever. Must have watched it 20+ times now, and now that I've said that I'm going to have to stick it on when I get home later... 

How do I watch this? I’ve never seen it. 

5 hours ago, kingbadger said:

With all the LCD 2016 talk I'm pretty sure the audio of the set is still on my Dropbox in case anyone missed it first time round. Let me know if it's not working and I'll reupload it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6qvs4gahmilyrh8/AAAhpA5NYOmUOaROCI8DVW6za?dl=0

Phwoah! Thanks!

:imsohappy: 

12 hours ago, e2p2 said:

Also, I think that secret sets have a greater appeal than a normal one, even if those sets weren't so secret to those of us on efest (thanks again to all those who were involved!). Especially when it's about seeing a band play at a stage much smaller than their actual size and/or much earlier than they should. 

They really do, even if has become a bit cliche. Waking up on the Friday at Glastonbury 2011 to the tweet ‘don’t be paranoid about the park special guests, it’s bad karma’ and then Pulp the next day. All of a sudden you had 5 Pyramid headliner sized acts on the bill.

8 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Definitely not.

I've always regretted seeing Colplay, but now even more so. I feel like it was my first year right-of-passage. It taught me a valuable lesson for the next year and picked Justice even though my friends were going to Ed.

It actually makes me hope the info is right and we get Macca on Saturday so I can close out Sunday with a party. Maybe Robyn on WH Sunday night? 

7 hours ago, gearbm95 said:

If Gambino falls through, would Travis Scott possibly be a replacement as the sub for Stormzy? He's billed really high at US fests right now.

6 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Doubt it. He'll be headlining Wireless which could see him being an exclusive.

I feel like I should have heard his music before, as he seems to have gotten really big really fast, but his Kardashian connection makes me not want to find out if I have. 

New McCartney dates announced.. 

8th June - Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
14th June - Globe Life Park, Arlington, TX
22nd June - Petco Park, San Diego, CA
13th July - Dodgers Stadium, Los Angeles, CA

Does this make him more likely? Big gap till the last one. 

18 minutes ago, 1892 said:

New McCartney dates announced.. 

8th June - Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
14th June - Globe Life Park, Arlington, TX
22nd June - Petco Park, San Diego, CA
13th July - Dodgers Stadium, Los Angeles, CA

Does this make him more likely? Big gap till the last one. 

I think that would fit with Neil's info of Glastonbury and BST, could easily come back and play both of them within a week or so then head back over. I guess he's probably unlikely for Arroyo Seco too if he's already playing California twice.