2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

On 11/29/2018 at 7:12 PM, gearbm95 said:

So excited to be coming to Glasto from the US this year...the first big fest of the year (Hangout) announced their lineup today and Travis Scott, Cardi B, The Lumineers, Khalid, Vampire Weekend, and Kygo are headlining...I threw up in my mouth a little, the US fest scene (outside Coachella and Bonnaroo) really blows lately...

In a good way or a bad way? 

29 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Highly highly unlikely but Mani has just Tweeted saying the Stone Roses are still together

Even more exciting (and likely to involve a Glasto appearance) is that the tweet in question was in relation to The Zutons reforming. I always felt like they had unfinished business. So happy!

On 11/30/2018 at 2:06 PM, Hawros said:

Whoever they do put up against Stormzy, across the site, will be interesting.

Would have thought they'll be spreading out the options - can't imagine a particularly strong Other headliner, and not much on elsewhere. 

They’ll do what they did with Ed and pick duff headliners on the other stages to try and pack out the pyramid 

On 11/30/2018 at 2:39 PM, Keithy said:

The Cure for 'locals day' feels a bit odd.....unless the Eavii have chatted to some of them all and discovered the local area is a hot bed of aging goths. Though the 'locals day line up' is perhaps just a bit of a myth.

The last time the cure played the festival they played on the Sunday. They were just what you need on a Sunday night too.