2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Madness

And what's everyone's beef with Hail to the Thief. It's got 2+2=5 on it, for crying out loud

Nothing wrong, just doesn't have the same impact as some of the other albums for me. Feels a bit bloated as well, wouldn't be sad to see stuff like Backdrifts and The Gloaming go. 

10 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Madness

And what's everyone's beef with Hail to the Thief. It's got 2+2=5 on it, for crying out loud

Too much filler. Although I prefer HTTF to TKOL, I've probably listened to TKOL all the way through way more times than I have with HTTF. TKOL is considerably shorter though tbf.

4 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Logged on to efests, saw Headliners was 'hot' and thought there was news. But no, just fucking Radiohead lists all over again

Can't you all just create a Radiohead Circle Jerk thread and keep it all in there?

It's a bold move poking the radiohead bear.  Their vengeance will be swift and furious.

32 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Logged on to efests, saw Headliners was 'hot' and thought there was news. But no, just fucking Radiohead lists all over again

Can't you all just create a Radiohead Circle Jerk thread and keep it all in there?

It's like Godwin's law of Nazis getting mentioned on the internet. As the length of an efests discussion grows longer the probability of a Radiohead album ranking approaches 1. 

Edited by Superunknown
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

It's like Godwin's law of Nazis getting mentioned on the internet. As the length of an efests discussion grows longer the probability of a Radiohead album ranking approaches 1. 

The lack of speculation creates a vacuum that must be filled.

It was either this or Simpsons quotes.

Edited by Hugh Jass