2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

16 minutes ago, vegimon said:

God damn I need to proofread my posters better. Everytime I see this one I see "Lilly Allen", "Frank Carter & The Rattlensakes" and "King Gizard & The Wizard Lizard"....

1 hour ago, vegimon said:

I saw that last month, they forgot to edit the year on it properly and it's basically a badly edited version of last year's with loads of the same bands left on it. Poor attempt 2/10

1 hour ago, chatty said:

I saw that last month, they forgot to edit the year on it properly and it's basically a badly edited version of last year's with loads of the same bands left on it. Poor attempt 2/10

I mean I only made it a week ago... :P I leave the dates & year deliberately edited as I don't want people thinking that it is real. I just think it is a nicer way to look at a prediction than it all typed out by stage and by time.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

Just seen that some European gigs that Liam Gallagher was due to play this month have been postponed until early 2020. I still expect him to play next year but it seems strange to not reschedule them for next year if he’s going to be touring then.

Do them early 2020 ready for Oasis summer 2020.

Maybe he's got other commitments next year and Glastonbury is a one off gig.

8 hours ago, jparx said:

This thread being quiet = no news, which is good news for the Macca dream ?

But arguably bad for my ability to procrastinate. What am I supposed to do until March? My thesis????

Actually yeh, that is literally what I am supposed to be doing....I know I should be thankful, but I just want some Cheese-and-Grain-esque craziness!

50 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

But arguably bad for my ability to procrastinate. What am I supposed to do until March? My thesis????

Actually yeh, that is literally what I am supposed to be doing....I know I should be thankful, but I just want some Cheese-and-Grain-esque craziness!

We need a guy outside the Cavern Club at all times. Just in case.

50 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Aye. Could be a long and slow couple of months of actually working and being productive ?