2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Yeah she could well be an exclusive for APE. Think she'd work well as a sub for Macca if she is at Glasto. The crowd is gonna be full of people waiting for Macca no matter who plays it, and it sounds as though her shows are pretty spectacular so I'm sure she'd do a much better job than others at keeping that crowd engaged.

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Yeah she could well be an exclusive for APE. Think she'd work well as a sub for Macca if she is at Glasto. The crowd is gonna be full of people waiting for Macca no matter who plays it, and it sounds as though her shows are pretty spectacular so I'm sure she'd do a much better job than others at keeping that crowd engaged.

I knew one song when I saw her at Glastonbury last time and it really was one of those moments. I wasn't expecting anything near the level of what I saw. Blew me away. I think she'd be a great act before a massive headliner for that reason.

Hopefully the sub before Macca is someone / a band  I want to see. I cant be arsed with an hour of someone I don't like just to get a good spot.

Childish Gambino would be preferable as Ive not seen him & I like the 2 or 3 tunes Ive heard. From his videos - I suspect it would beva spectacle too.  

Liam would be fine. 

Caught 2 or 3 songs of Lana Del Rey last time she played... it wasnt for me.

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Hopefully the sub before Macca is someone / a band  I want to see. I cant be arsed with an hour of someone I don't like just to get a good spot.

Childish Gambino would be preferable as Ive not seen him & I like the 2 or 3 tunes Ive heard. From his videos - I suspect it would beva spectacle too.  

Liam would be fine. 

Caught 2 or 3 songs of Lana Del Rey last time she played... it wasnt for me.

They'll put someone horrendous in before him again. Need to churn the shite out of the crowd.

12 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

2004 was the only time I heard of that actually happening.

I'm pretty sure it's on record that Muse picked Foals and The Stones requested Primal Scream. Also widely assumed that The Who did similar for Weller, seeing as he also cancelled a date to play, while we heard alt-J were subbing a few months before that.

2 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Sorry for the off topic post, but does anyone know where the 2019 Possibilities (Non-Headliner) thread has gone? Wanted to post in it but can't find it, has it been deleted?

Was looking for that this morning, it was started by that absolute twerp Battleborn so was thinking maybe he removed it after his so called attention-seeking retirement from efests a week or so back.