2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

23 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Just had a mail from someone with some proven contacts, who's hearing The Cure and Macca.

It's not clear from what's said, it might just be industry gossip, or it might be something that has very solid information behind it.

Oh yes and it's bloody Friday.

giphy.gif

Edited by JoeyT
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Good to have some fresh gossip pointing to Macca! Could always be the old echo chamber with rumours from here and the money being out on them coming back, but hopefully it's fresh info and we're back in the game.

it's defo not echo chamber from here, but it might be old, or just wrong industry gossip.

However, this source is defo a better placed source than twitter woman is. That doesn't mean twitter woman is wrong and this source is right, but if I had to make a guess and go with one of them, I'd very definitely go with what my source is saying.

---

PS: twitter woman's unexpected solo act: Cliff Richard? :P

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

it's defo not echo chamber from here, but it might be old, or just wrong industry gossip.

However, this source is defo a better placed source than twitter woman is. That doesn't mean twitter woman is wrong and this source is right, but if I had to make a guess and go with one of them, I'd very definitely go with what my source is saying.

---

Cliff nooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooo

31 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

---

Cliff is a solo act that is for sure.

9 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I admire this because having a song as your ringtone is, like My Chemical Romance, very much a relic of the bygone mid-late 00s.

I can go one better, regular contacts have their own ringtones.

35 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've thought long and hard this morning and I still can't decide who would be least welcome (for me), Cliff Richard or Phil Collins.

5 minutes ago, mufcok said:

They'll definitely announce The Cure next won't they, I can see Macca gate dragging on for some months yet

I have a feeling The Cure will be announced last since they will want to shift as many Glasgow tickets as possible. The equation might change if Macca announces BST or something though.

I just have a hunch Macca will be announced in December (if he's doing it), but that's just my gut really. I can't handle a waiting game until end of March/April of "will he" "won't he?"

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I have a feeling The Cure will be announced last since they will want to shift as many Glasgow tickets as possible. The equation might change if Macca announces BST or something though.

yeah, I agree with this. Of what we know so far, there's no reason to announce The Cure early, and they look likely to be announced last.