2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

9 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

If it does end up Stormzy Macca Cure that would be ok for me.... all three fit into the “wouldn’t mind seeing, but could miss for something else without losing too much sleep” category. Ive only been to a few festivals, and have yet to see headliners at The Park or John Peel.... so Billy Bragg Friday in Leftfield....

Leftfield finishes pretty early so you can see a Park, Avalon, West Holts headliner after Billy with little effort.

Whoa. Just whoa. 

6 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Leftfield finishes pretty early so you can see a Park, Avalon, West Holts headliner after Billy with little effort.

My mate still manages to have pretty much no idea who’s playing, other than headlining the Pyramid, until we pass through the gate at 8am on Wednesday, get the tents set up and he looks at the programme. 

19 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Whoa. Just whoa. 

My mate still manages to have pretty much no idea who’s playing, other than headlining the Pyramid, until we pass through the gate at 8am on Wednesday, get the tents set up and he looks at the programme. 

I've not had a good read of the programme since the year before I started posting on eFests.

1 minute ago, Jake9502 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.radiox.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/bookies-cure-mccartney-sure-bet-headline-2019/

think this pretty much puts the “macca out” rumours to bed! 

Also sky bet have closed the market on the headliners since too!

Stormzy, Cure and Macca seem to be spot on!

Do you think bookies have some kind of early access info to the headliners? They're guessing like everybody else, and The Cure and McCartney have been the strongest rumoured for ages so obviously bets on those acts was gonna be high.

It probably is gonna happen, but the bookies don't know that for sure.

1 hour ago, Jake9502 said:

I wish it did. Macca's short odds because people have betted on him, and presumably those people haven't seen the Twitter posts recently from someone who is in the industry. That said, doesn't mean she's right and Neil's not heard anything to contradict what he's heard. In short, who knows?