2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I called him mate, that's a term of endearment.

GOML, on the other hand, is out here telling him he has more fingers than braincells.

I've been called mate right about the same time I've been smacked in the chops :lol:

And fair point. Lawn shall not escape my ire. Lawn, stop insulting newbies brain cell count you scallywag.

Seriously though, let's at least let people pay for gold membership before driving them out...

Edited by Quark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

eFests: proud sponsors of slapping down newcomers with opinions.

Seriously, what the hell has happened here? Even Russy observed the unwritten rules of going light on new posters and not calling people c**ts until they'd been a round a bit.

Been that way ever since white men with guitars were somehow involved with removing Britain from the European Union or summat.

2 minutes ago, ParkRanger14 said:

Seem to have cracked making successful music that people like, regardless of what you say? I’m not contesting you don’t like them, and you’re more than entitled to your own opinion. But just respect that other people don’t share your opinion.

I mean, it's just music, there's no factual answer to whether Kasabian are good or bad. I think they're shit as do many others, you think they're good as do many others. That's fine.

A lot of shit bands have cracked making successful music that people like :P

8 hours ago, Acid Loafers said:

The Bonnaroo subreddit isn't buying this line-up. Do have to agree that having all of these booked for June does seem a bit early...

One comment does stand out at debunking the line-up. Apparently, the band Zoogma has split and performed their last show back in September so... Who knows what to believe. 

Billie Eilish spelt wrong as well so if it's legit then someone hasn't done their proofreading... 

6 hours ago, Brownie30 said:

Billie Eilish spelt wrong as well so if it's legit then someone hasn't done their proofreading... 

I started looking for a spelling mistake just in case but gave up when I realised I'd never heard of most of the acts. On a different note, I see needtobreathe are there, oohs and ahhs is one of only 4 songs I've actually paid for from itunes and definitely worth checking out.

8 hours ago, Quark said:

eFests: proud sponsors of slapping down newcomers with opinions.

Seriously, what the hell has happened here? Even Russy observed the unwritten rules of going light on new posters and not calling people c**ts until they'd been a round a bit.

Can we pin this comment or something? Maybe it's the fallow year making people grumpy but you're spot on, and the danger is it could scare off new users. There's a line between rude and friendly micky taking. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Kasabian's first and third albums are good

tenor.gif?itemid=8402102

Come at me

First two were solid 7/10s for me. West Ryder a bit worse, Velociraptor! worse than that, 48:13 honestly one of the worst albums I've heard, and For Crying Out Loud a tiny bit better than that. I'd rank them as follows:

1. Kasabian (7/10)

2. Empire (7/10)

3. West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum (6/10)

4. Velociraptor! (5/10)

5. For Crying Out Loud (4/10)

6. 48:13 (3/10)

Why am I ranking Kasabian albums on eFests? I don't know. I did actually listen to them all again earlier this year in the lead up to Mad Cool as I was giving a fair chance to all the acts playing.