2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

23 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

The replacement is Bruce...Dickinson

SCREAM FOR ME, GLASTONBURY!

Let's just book Iron Maiden, let Bruce swear about him hating the bourgeoisie despite being one himself and throw on an hour-and-a-half of top-notch British metal.

You aren't going to get more Greatest Hits than the current Legacy of the Beast tour - lop off Sign of the Cross, The Clansman and For The Greater Good of God, you've pretty much got a tidy 85-90 minute headline set in the vein of Metallica.

They were bloody sensational in Manchester this year too.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jake9502 said:

She did say in her last tweet “someone she’s already mentioned” so maybe just look back through her tweets and see who she’s mentioned?

I don't think that's what she meant. She said "One I've mentioned isn't confirmed but has been approached", meaning "the act I've mentioned as replacing Paul McCartney isn't confirmed but has been approached".

1 hour ago, chatty said:

Just going for the fun of it with the clues of 50% female, surprising booking and may well say no I'm gonna throw ABBA in the mix. 

It's a solo artist. She said 50% chance it's a woman because she'd "already said too much" and didn't want to give any more clues.

can't wait for Macca to be confirmed and we can add another person to the "knows someone who works in The Music Industry that has absolutely no clue and is just repeating a rumour" pile, like the dozens, if not hundreds before.

or the 3 headliners to be confirmed and none of them are Macca and the person repeating the rumours turns out to be correct through luck and is still full of shit.

Edited by ghostdancer1

23 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I don't think that's what she meant. She said "One I've mentioned isn't confirmed but has been approached", meaning "the act I've mentioned as replacing Paul McCartney isn't confirmed but has been approached".

It's a solo artist. She said 50% chance it's a woman because she'd "already said too much" and didn't want to give any more clues.

I'll be completely honest I'm just pissing about.