2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Just now, mufcok said:

That bits also confusing me, she's talking about the act like it's someone you'd never associate with a Glastonbury headline act. If that's the case and the offer came his or her way, surely he or her would jump at the chance?

Unless it’s an act that’s big enough but doesn’t usually play festivals.

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

That bits also confusing me, she's talking about the act like it's someone you'd never associate with a Glastonbury headline act. If that's the case and the offer came his or her way, surely he or her would jump at the chance?

I’d guess it’s someone like a Swift/Grande.  

43 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

So you’re telling me Macca pulls out so they ask AM and they so no, THEN one of either Swift or Gaga accept it? Not buying it. It’s either still Macca, an English act or they’re bumping up LG.

unless Ariana is subbing and they bump her up but the end of this is probably close

40 minutes ago, kevbizarre said:

So not a band (from twitter) but a male artist (from Emily) 

It’s gonna be LG or George Ezra isn’t it

never Ezra....he's headlining Neighbourhood.

32 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

20181118_112800.jpg

This most makes me disregard her info a bit, it's the same post you get from everyone who a while later say sorry I was just on a windup.

The music biz post at the start of the Stormzy thread stating Macca was from November 8th, Emily's ''couple of blokes'' comment which I'm taking as Stormzy and Macca for various reasons was on November 10th. IF he has pulled out, it must have been within the last week, going off that

2 minutes ago, mufcok said:

The music biz post at the start of the Stormzy thread stating Macca was from November 8th, Emily's ''couple of blokes'' comment which I'm taking as Stormzy and Macca for various reasons was on November 10th. IF he has pulled out, it must have been within the last week, going off that

The post at the start of the Stormzy thread just says that because Stormzy is correct it suggests the other rumoured ones are correct too.

And if the replacement for Macca is a bloke then Emily's comments still stand.

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

The post at the start of the Stormzy thread just says that because Stormzy is correct it suggests the other rumoured ones are correct too.

We're going to be going in circles off this one. Not even got a ticket but gutted if Macca is shelving the dates, though that is probably also in part because I was angling for a BST show if the resale fell through.

12 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

unless Ariana is subbing and they bump her up but the end of this is probably close

never Ezra....he's headlining Neighbourhood.

This most makes me disregard her info a bit, it's the same post you get from everyone who a while later say sorry I was just on a windup.

She hasn’t been publicising it! It was off the back of me and someone else asking her questions.  She isn’t gaining anything out of it in the slightest. 

8 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

If we're believing twitter though, his replacement isn't confirmed.. there's just been an approach

6 minutes ago, sisco said:

She was initially just speaking to someone she knew.  Wasn’t like she was publicising it

Yeah fair point. You'll have to forgive me attempting to become Sherlock Holmes, you may or may not have gathered that I'm pretty desperate to see Paul McCartney headline Glastonbury 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

Yeah fair point. You'll have to forgive me attempting to become Sherlock Holmes, you may or may not have gathered that I'm pretty desperate to see Paul McCartney headline Glastonbury 

I’m with you, very very desperate to see him myself