2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

27 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Well I am hanging out the window, but I can't go singing because we're spying on next door and don't want him to catch us. Weird kid has got a burn barrell and a load of targets in the back garden, reckon he's planning a murder. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I look forward to hearing more about this, keep us in the loop.

Just now, strummer77 said:

Emily said there was ‘a couple of blokes’ headlining. So pretty sure it isn’t Gaga unless Macca pulled out in the last week or so. 

Why are we taking this tweet seriously anyway?

I'm just fretting to be honest, happened to me last time out where a strongly rumoured headliner I was dying to see on the Pyramid fell through. Can sense it coming again

5 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

Emily said there was ‘a couple of blokes’ headlining. So pretty sure it isn’t Gaga unless Macca pulled out in the last week or so. 

Why are we taking this tweet seriously anyway?

No she didn't, she said a make artist was headlining  Friday but the couole of blokes wasn't in put a headliners...it could basically come down to Stormzy and Liam as people know pretty much anyway.

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

No she didn't, she said a make artist was headlining  Friday but the couole of blokes wasn't in put a headliners...it could basically come down to Stormzy and Liam as people know pretty much anyway.

She then also confirmed that there are a “couple of blokes in next year…” and that “Madonna would be amazing”.

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Well I am hanging out the window, but I can't go singing because we're spying on next door and don't want him to catch us. Weird kid has got a burn barrell and a load of targets in the back garden, reckon he's planning a murder. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Any update?

This is potentially far more interesting than Macca cancelling. 

34 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

She then also confirmed that there are a “couple of blokes in next year…” and that “Madonna would be amazing”.

I know...I'm saying there was never a mention of blokes headlining. All I'm saying is don't take that as headlining given fact as it could still apply simple to the two of Friday. 

If she said we've got two bloke headlining next year and that Madonna would be amazing then yes but it's careful wording 

Edited by thewayiam
  • Like 1