2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

3 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I’m quite pleased with the rather lovely understatement...

Still smacks of trying to do stuff in an interesting way, no, your Maj?

Ben

It's great. I'm just flabbergasted that it hasn't been shared to death yet. I mean remember the webcam and watching it unfold. Them were the days. 

I actually like that it’s not immediately gone stratospheric. There’s something quite endearingly old school about it. Hopefully we’ll all have it confirmed when someone writes a letter to the New Musical Express about it, once they’ve waited for the photo of the poster to be developed and sent back in the post. 

1 minute ago, fatyeti24 said:

It's a poster in a window of a shop many miles from where most of us are located and that we've seen within minutes of it being put up.

How, pray tell, were we going to miss it?

I would imagine there is a plan for posters to go up later in the other branches .... when they are told 

2 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

It's a poster in a window of a shop many miles from where most of us are located and that we've seen within minutes of it being put up.

How, pray tell, were we going to miss it?

With the last part I was referring to when I looked in the Southampton shop window and couldn't see it. Was expecting something big, not something the same size as all the random tour posters in the window.