2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

36 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Hmm I don’t know why they would be ruled out considering they ain’t at R&L or on exclusive somewhere else (so it seems).

I’d say there is a chance

Lol he said that there was as good a chance as any act touring at that time but he didn't personally think they'd play, where did you get ruled out from?

I'd agree that it doesn't seem likely that they'll do it. Too many other choices for the slots they're looking at. PLus it feels like barely owt's happened since that Glastonbury sub slot. They should do some more UK gigs and festivals and get that album nailed down before coming back.

12 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

New album coming this summer

That's the target - not definite, and the wildfires taking Kev's studio will delay things somewhat.

Edited by dentalplan

1 minute ago, Winslow Leach said:

I graciously forgive the people who rubbished my suggestion of Stormzy at the start of the year and insisted that if anyone was being given a 'leg up' slot, it was The 1975.

I never rubbished your suggestion and delighted you were right. Imagine the state of that on the pyramid. Looking forward to Stormzy. ?

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

instead, what's your proximity to Oxfam's most high-profile London shop? I'm told there should be a poster in the window.

I am most incredulous at the fact this hasn't emerged yet given the usual standards of sleuthdom on this site.