2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Really hope it's not the dreaded Banjo's. I'm still really hoping for Gaga (i stuck my flag in the ground early on this one with my tenner bet) 

Are we sure that the Spice Girls are going to be too money orientated to want to do it as their tour will go right up until that weekend with extra dates that will be added. 

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I accidentally wrote 2019 down as the date on a form the other day and I was pretty certain it was because of continued discussion of 2019 festivals so I can’t make fun really.

I hate it when I accidentally write my name as Gucci Piggy on forms. And then my mates ask me what Gucci Piggy is and I say "Oh damn I misspelled my name".

25 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Can’t be Banjos Friday, Cure Saturday, Macca Sunday can it? What a spectacularly white male line up. Although that’s exactly what it was like in 2017. ?

I don't think they'll go for an all white male lineup again (I seem to remember them talking about this issue a few years ago, though having said that they did end up with an all male lineup in 2017 like you said, so I'll probably be proved wrong!). 

1 minute ago, Green.flash said:

On the white male theme, I don’t think we can dismiss the Killers. They were many peoples most likely after the secret set. And surely bigger than banjos.

Have to agree. As much as I dont like them there is an undeniable link there that has their hat in the ring at the very least.

They must at least be in the "we'll take them if we can't get who we were originally after" category

1 minute ago, Memory Man said:

Have to agree. As much as I dont like them there is an undeniable link there that has their hat in the ring at the very least.

They must at least be in the "we'll take them if we can't get who we were originally after" category

good thinking batman. Not only do they fit my "I reckon it's a US act", but they feel a better fit than the others I'd considered.

12 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I’ve forgot if it was information @eFestivals but wouldn’t Bruce work? The American act? 

Bruce Springsteen

The Cure

Paul McCartney

12 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

That would be damn good. 

4 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

That would be fucking dire

That would be pretty alright.