2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

15 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

He certainly does. But mining social media profiles aside, there's been an increasing pile on, with a mob mentality that's just horrible - even if it doesn't bother him so much, it's just nasty behaviour and I'm sure doesn't make newbies feel very welcome.

I do as I'm not here just to have whatever said about me by people who actually don't know me...I've not always been innocent but I've never actively helped bully someone or make remarks to them for my own satisfaction.

And you are correct...many turned this forum on too may ocassions into a playground...many young one's I believe and tbh I am older and I could see stuff for what it was...but I also know the youth of today are like.

As for dentalplans remarks which I saw via another comments....he can defend however he wants but is well aware of previous comments and gangups of sorts in the past. But whatever.

1 hour ago, she bangs the drums said:

You have always come across to me as a really nice person, who has an big interest in festivals. 

I've never met up with in person, but would be happy to meet up for a beer sometime in the future at Leeds, or Glastonbury (if I ever get a ticket again!) and discuss music. 

I'm passionate about my music and festivals over the years of attending what I have...some may say obsessive...in some ways they may be correct.

I'm not a nasty person at all and see myself as a nice person but I'm also very strong on my opinions of things and that's not going to change.

I think outright on these boards being called a racist though is shocking and I challenge anyone who thinks so to stalk my facebook and message anyone and I mean anyone asking if they believe that to be the case...I have all sorts of people on there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

New headliner rumours or thoughts? Anyone? 

Not really, which is partly why everything's gone a bit feral. Normally @eFestivals just has to declare a moratorium on Simpsons gifs & gags!

The same names are still somewhere in the vicinity depending on your feelings about size / quality / suitability, but no-one news has appeared to chuck a hat in the ring yet :(

Whats the current likelihood of Kendrick still being announced for that European festival he was expected for. Which therefore would make him more likely for Glastonbury? Whats the current interpretation of the 'damn' forum post from a few weeks back?

(Yes, I'm trying to drag the thread back into the world of relevance)