2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

nothing will beat seeing them at Glastonbury, having a ticket that year was the bargain of the century.

I know we don't get on but that is so true. I went for the first time in 2014 and so wish I'd gone for the Stones. Unfortunately it wasn't on my radar. 

10 hours ago, Bovla said:

Lest year after a fallow (2013) we didn't get a meaningful announcement until Feb (Silver Hays with NAS topping it), didn't get the headliners till late March with the first poster

But there is no pattern so let's go with November ?

I heartily approve of this post.

5 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

'put, "Richard Ashcroft is refreshingly laid back for a man of such natural rebellion".' 

He ranks up there with those fuckers you meet in a pub wearing grey office gear with that intense look in their eyes (every fucking office has one) and they tell you just how fucking quirky and mad they are. Shure aren't they just mental. (please say in Irish accent) 

Warning bells - Shure aren't I just - a natural rebel -  mad - eccentric - quirky - rebel - outrageous - bonkers - empath - clairvoyant (but pretty upset right now cos my mother had a very unexpected heart attack...) 

• Like 1

Seen as they've been discussed on this thread, I thought I'd break this news here.

I heard a Swedish House Mafia song today. Fuck me, it was beyond dreadful. Just appalling, words can't fully describe how breathtakingly atrocious it was. I was agog.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

He ranks up there with those fuckers you meet in a pub wearing grey office gear with that intense look in their eyes (every fucking office has one) and they tell you just how fucking quirky and mad they are. Shure aren't they just mental. (please say in Irish accent) 

Warning bells - Shure aren't I just - a natural rebel -  mad - eccentric - quirky - rebel - outrageous - bonkers - empath - clairvoyant (but pretty upset right now cos my mother had a very unexpected heart attack...) 

Gosh, so sorry to hear that @H.M.V hope she recovers soon, and hope you’re bearing up ok. 

1 minute ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Gosh, so sorry to hear that @H.M.V hope she recovers soon, and hope you’re bearing up ok. 

I was initially Huh? Where did I say anything about my mum, they realised its all about contect...

clairvoyant (but pretty upset right now cos my mother had a very unexpected heart attack...) 

3 hours ago, jj200 said:

Red hot chilli peppers

Pearl jam

Guns and roses

Other 

Bastille

The strokes

Slik city

Jon peel

Editors

Interpol

Churches

West Holt's

The vaccines

Stereophonics

Clean bandit

Other acts

Bring me the horizon

The 1975

The courteeners

The streets

The Kooks

The wombats

The cure secert set

Twenty one pilots

Wolf Alice

Foals

The blinders

Fatboy slim

And so much more

Someone is trying way too hard now.

Just to balance out the continuing adventures of the Rebellious One, can we take a moment to salute Mr Gillespie in his quite clear statement to Brillo, Portillo and Flint that "Bobby don't play that shit" :lol:

https://twitter.com/alexaitch/status/1053198757192482816https://twitter.com/alexaitch/status/1053198757192482816