2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

4 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Sorry the will he won't he for years of hope of one to the potentials of the greatest nights on the pyramid with the purple stature of Prince. 

Ahhhhh of course! I was indeed, many a dream shattered here on eFests.

Hopefully there's a fair bit of weight to the Gaga rumours. There hasn't exactly been solid info, though, just the view that it "makes sense". And the more I think about it the more I really want it to happen!!!

Edited by Stokesy10

44 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Rewatching this. I am all the fuck in!!! 

Mental...

it just makes me smile all the way through whenever I see it... 

i wouldn’t have considered myself anything of a fan before sitting up to watch this one live...

i feel sure she we nail it.

2 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Mental...

i wouldn’t have considered myself anything of a fan before sitting up to watch this one live...

i feel sure she we nail 

She would be immense. If you've not seen her version of Paparazzi at V Fest, give it a watch. Would be a perfect fit for GF in my opinion. Something very different, a beautiful voice, excellent pianist and choreographer. 

Get her in!

5 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Mental...

i feel sure she we nail it.

Exactly! It would be a excited first at the Pyramid for me. 

Lady Ga Ga was great at Glastonbury on the Other Stage in 2009. I found her really entertaining. I'd definitely see her again wherever she played at the festival. As said already, she'd be a Pyramid headliner wouldn't she. I'd be happy with Pink too. I'm not a huge follower of her (or Ga Ga) but what I've seen of Pinks live shows on TV does look like fun.

11 minutes ago, somecoolusername said:

Had tickets for Gaga's tour which got postponed and then cancelled so I'm 10,000% in - just hope she's in good health 

Thought A Star is Born was a pretty rubbish film but she was great 

Haven't seen the movie yet but all in for a banger of a show. Hoping she can power through her fibromyalgia. It's a shit condition.  

The other hope for Gaga is she’s not yet rescheduled her cancelled UK and part European 2017 dates so I’m firmly nailing my flag to the mast that the gap in her Vegas residency after June is to fit in those rescheduled dates and a pyramid headline slot.

O2 Arena and Manchester Arena both have empty diarys late June - early July.

My cursory late night searching also shows that all 10 venues cancelled in 2017/18 currently have empty diaries in late June/early July.

Of course, it could be that they don’t book this far out but I’m going for a short Gaga Euro Tour and Pyramid slot.

Edited by Keithy

6 minutes ago, Keithy said:

The other hope for Gaga is she’s not yet rescheduled her cancelled UK and part European 2017 dates so I’m firmly nailing my flag to the mast that the gap in her Vegas residency after June is to fit in those rescheduled dates and a pyramid headline slot.

O2 Arena and Manchester Arena both have empty diarys late June - early July.

My cursory late night searching also shows that all 10 venues cancelled in 2017/18 currently have empty diaries in late June/early July.

Of course, it could be that they don’t book this far out but I’m going for a short Gaga Euro Tour and Pyramid slot.

See you at the front with a rib eye frock?

1 minute ago, Keithy said:

Of course a massive spanner in the works is if the Vegas residency is a 2yr exclusive contract which isn’t beyond the realms of possibility given the amount she’s getting paid.

Does that not bring it back to whether or not Las Vegas have heard or give a tuppence about Glastonbury? 

When I say Las Vegas i do understand its a place and not a venue but that's all the info I have.

7 hours ago, The Nal said:

Mick muttering to himself "you stupid c**ts"

sdut-1n31vip234321-vip-fans-pay-very-imp

When they get the Mac booked for the 50th in 2020, there will be 3 ways to get tickets in Oct-2019

Regular ticket on-sale on a Sunday in early Oct

Coach tickets on the Thursday beforehand per usual (ticket is handed to you after you board assigned bus) plus...

... special new Friday ticket-on-sale option - 500 Fleetwood Mac 'meet-and-great on Worthy Farm' tickets available for Glasto goers.

Your ticket (and access to rest of the festival) handed to you only after you've posed with Mick for pic (as above) in backstage artists area tbd whenever the band decide to show up on farm (you'll be given notice when to head to Pilton) – it’s the pricier option (£50 deposit on GA ticket + £150 upfront for  Mick Fleetwood meet-greet-fee) –but you do get your pic with Mick (no questions, just a handshake & the pic pls!) or if he’s too busy, you get Mick Campbell or Neil Finn - and more importantly, it's another door in to say you're going to Glastonbury! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quark said:

It's Emily. Clear as you like.

Emily Eavis - double E. E is the 5th letter of the alphabet. J is the 10th letter of the alphabet. JJ divided by 2 is EE. The 00 are eyes to show she's watching us. 

That's why some of the suggestions are so left field as to be ridiculous. She's chucking ideas out to see how the Glastonbury cognoscenti will react. Somewhere in those apparently batshit crazy suggestions is the truth.

Upping my wacky theory game enough for you @Keithy?

Obviously

6 hours ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Where did the heavy Gaga speculation come from?

Basically, @GETOFFAMYLAWN has successfully taken the fight from anyone who'd disagree with an aggressive, prolonged and impressive campaign. Even I'm convinced it will happen, and I don't even think it's going to happen.

Some people quite like a new film she's in.

Bradley Cooper is in the film some people like. He's a regular Glasto attendee and is now a strong rumour as a performer in some capacity. The theory goes Gaga could be along for the ride, and some people think she could only possibly headline.

Edited by kalifire