2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

5 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I don’t get you jj, through being on the threads surely you pick up something but most posts have no common sense. The Cure aren’t going to appeal to people who to RandL and you don’t seem to use information we get to use yourself. You don’t pick up anything that is said.

Please use the replies you get to absorb information and at least say things that could be realistic.

If they headline I apologise and will give you a tenner.

I'm certain it's someone's alt. Someone who's never been to a festival and seemingly has barely any interest in music/festivals surely isn't spending every single day posting on eFestivals and ignoring every response they get.

7 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I don’t get you jj, through being on the threads surely you pick up something but most posts have no common sense. The Cure aren’t going to appeal to people who to RandL and you don’t seem to use information we get to use yourself. You don’t pick up anything that is said.

Please use the replies you get to absorb information and at least say things that could be realistic.

If they headline I apologise and will give you a tenner.

The Cure headlined R+L in 2012..

23 minutes ago, jackdavidchan said:

Fleetwood Mac at Wembley 16th June.. Could this be the year?

Usually they would be SR now, but as Emily ruled them out sadly not... Such a massive shame. 

If it's money they are fucking idiots because the potential to give artists like Fleetwood Mac a massive kick in album/ song plays is huge with a headline slot and everyone in the world watching. 

11 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Usually they would be SR now, but as Emily ruled them out sadly not... Such a massive shame. 

If it's money they are fucking idiots because the potential to give artists like Fleetwood Mac a massive kick in album/ song plays is huge with a headline slot and everyone in the world watching. 

But do Fleetwood Mac really need that extra kick? Buzz about them is already huge because they are on a comeback and they were already one of the biggest bands in the World. I can see why the payment for Glastonbury would seem a bit strange for the super big artists like Rolling Stones, Swift, Fleetwood Mac, Prince, U2, Madonna.

They don't need Glastonbury and Glastonbury doesn't need them.

The only thing duller than a Fleetwood Mac record is the dithering will they/won't they around Glastonbury. If I was Eavis, I'd be like 'Oi, you tall c**t with the scarf, and you, other c**t who I don't know, shit or get off the pot'

• Upvote 11

56 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I'm certain it's someone's alt. Someone who's never been to a festival and seemingly has barely any interest in music/festivals surely isn't spending every single day posting on eFestivals and ignoring every response they get.

It's Emily. Clear as you like.

Emily Eavis - double E. E is the 5th letter of the alphabet. J is the 10th letter of the alphabet. JJ divided by 2 is EE. The 00 are eyes to show she's watching us. 

That's why some of the suggestions are so left field as to be ridiculous. She's chucking ideas out to see how the Glastonbury cognoscenti will react. Somewhere in those apparently batshit crazy suggestions is the truth.

Upping my wacky theory game enough for you @Keithy?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, eastynh said:

@Mardy being tall does not make one a C**T. Don't be heightist. 

Absolutely, the tall was just an adjective to describe the c**t. His c**tishness is not afected by his height.

Anyway, I've just been on spotify to listen to their top 5 most popular siongs, in case I'd been mistaken. Nope. Dull as all giddy-up