2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

14 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Might be uni challenge at the Park. Keep seeing it advertised at uni and every time it makes me think of you and uni and other people on here.. 

Don't worry, in the resale I'm gonna get tix for you and @Mouseboy11 and we're gonna get litty in the JP to Muse's secret set. And if you reject the offer I will never get you tix again. Will also get @dentalplan tix if he wants because he is the only person on here as much as me. Bug party to Pressure inn the JP.

I’ll bring the light up glasses for all the boys

12 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Just a passing thought:

After that UTTER, UTTER triumph of a One Love Manchester concert Ariana Grande did...

...I’d love to see her on the Pyramid.

Read recently that she's taken a completely understandable step back from music for a bit, so it's unlikely to be next year if she drops in.

18 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Might be uni challenge at the Park. Keep seeing it advertised at uni and every time it makes me think of you and uni and other people on here.. 

Don't worry, in the resale I'm gonna get tix for you and @Mouseboy11 and we're gonna get litty in the JP to Muse's secret set. And if you reject the offer I will never get you tix again. Will also get @dentalplan tix if he wants because he is the only person on here as much as me. Bug party to Pressure inn the JP.

I’ll buy you a VK if you get me one too 

9 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I’ll buy you a VK if you get me one too 

Only if Fall Out Boy are playing.

2 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Confused as to why I was offered a ticket when I've already got one. Embarrassed for anyone who has ever got up on a Sunday morning Glasto sale and missed out tbh.

I have no idea either tbh. And I didn't even clock that the spelling of "chalange" was so close to jj's spelling of it, weird coincidence that. I actually made that the chat name because someone in it had a drunk sc story and spelt it as "chalange" on said story. It was previously called 'SCFC Lengthen Our Weapons'

1 minute ago, Slavivlad said:

What's the craic then, team? Rammstein for Glasto?

Nah.

3 hours ago, dingbat2 said:

I didn't realise you didn't get tickets after all. I tried for you after your post on here, I managed to enter all six reg details in but didn't get any further. Happy to try again in April...

Ahh never, really appreciate you trying mate. I'd appreciate any help in April, not sure we'll have my full group again but I'll be there 100%!

12 hours ago, Woffy said:

I wish. 

So:

Where did this Swifty speculation come from?

Somewhere ‘credible’ (as if we ever need credible) or Martin shouting it into the ether?

It's not me or my amazing influence. She's been down as a rumour on Neil's list for some time BUT if you do a general internet search for Glastonbury Headliners 2019 you will find her mentioned on every single list. As there is absolutely no way the Reputation Tour staging could fit on the Pyramid (or any other "stage" ) she might even prefer to be on the undercard for an hour slot. I think this is more likely.

5 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Just been to see A Star Is Born. Great movie and soundtrack.

I’m all aboard the Gaga train now.. toot toot!!

I did the same thing last saturday. I think she'd be a great booking and this would be a great year for her to do it!

Toot toot!

2 hours ago, MetaKate said:

I did the same thing last saturday. I think she'd be a great booking and this would be a great year for her to do it!

Toot toot!

I mean, there’s just so many of us now. Make it happen, pleeeeaaaase!!! 

I spent the early part of 2017 convinced she was playing after her Alan Carr interview then was soooo disappointed when Sheeran was announced. Really hope this isn’t going to be a repeat of that, with boring 1975 being announced instead ?.

14 hours ago, dingbat2 said:

I didn't realise you didn't get tickets after all. I tried for you after your post on here, I managed to enter all six reg details in but didn't get any further. Happy to try again in April...

If you are about it April and have room for a spare reg then any help I'd be glad for. Cheers