2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Just now, Phoenix Girl said:

I think it’s 1975 too but I hope I’m wrong.

No one prepared to explain to me why Muse announced at another festival in another country means we’ve all jumped on Mumfords? Am I missing something? I don’t know much about either of them tbf apart from I’m not keen 

I might be wrong but I think it's because, given both festivals take place relatively close to each other, there tends to be a bit of crossover with headliners 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

I think it’s 1975 too but I hope I’m wrong.

No one prepared to explain to me why Muse announced at another festival in another country means we’ve all jumped on Mumfords? Am I missing something? I don’t know much about either of them tbf apart from I’m not keen 

I had a dream I was being chased by a banjo last night and based off that it's Mumfords.

4 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I might be wrong but I think it's because, given both festivals take place relatively close to each other, there tends to be a bit of crossover with headliners 

Ah thank you. I hadn’t even seen Mumford had been announced for RW! Wow what a great festival that’s going to be with Muse, Mumford and Pink. Glad I’m not Belgian at this point 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Ah thank you. I hadn’t even seen Mumford had been announced for RW! Wow what a great festival that’s going to be with Muse, Mumford and Pink. Glad I’m not Belgian at this point 

If any festival has Muse and Cure I would go if it wasn't Pink and Mumfords on the other spots.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Indeed, all the luxury chocolate in the world couldn't make up for that trio 

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Doesn’t mean that somebody was an Eavis. 

Maybe the Eavii were just trolling them?

"Ah go on RW, we really want Mumfords so if you move your dates you can have them too. They're really good, you won't regret it..."

RW shifts dates

"Snigger.... Ahhhh! I can't believe you actually did it!"

2 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I think were more likely to get Pink as a headliner than mumford. Its not gunna happen people. 

I think its the cure macca and the 1975 like neil has been saying all along. It just takes the fun out of it if we believe him from the start.

The shock when Macca will be announced for Arroyo Seco :P

(still no confirmed dates?)

8 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I still think Arryo Seco will be the weekend before glasto. But if it isnt, and they get macca... then we are getting banjos. 

It’s been the last full weekend in June the last couple of years so I’m expecting the same this year. To be honest not having a ticket makes it much easier to expect and accept Country Winston turning up.