2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

16 minutes ago, jparx said:

I think we can rule out Kendrick for the time being. There's nothing to suggest he'll be around last year. That may change in the coming months at this stage it looks grim. I'm thinking/hoping the last headliner is a new comer, so I'm going with 1975 or Gaga.

Can’t remember what the RW info on him was, but if it wasn’t announcement date specific there’s every chance he’s still on for there. 

I just think it’s hilarious we were expecting them to drop him and they announced Muse, of all bands. 

16 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Can’t remember what the RW info on him was, but if it wasn’t announcement date specific there’s every chance he’s still on for there. 

I just think it’s hilarious we were expecting them to drop him and they announced Muse, of all bands. 

I think it was just someone writing "damn." on another forum. Which seemed totally legit at the time, but in the cold light of days looks a little more like clutching desperately at attractive looking straws ?

Damn, indeed

What is the shortest number of years between the same band headlining the pyramid? It definitely can't be Muse...right?

This seems to be getting more and more surreal with random names coming and going by the day . It's even more manic than previous years speculation .

Who wants to update on current likelihood based on reasoning for

The cure

Macca 

Gaga

Kendrick

Am

Mumfords

Muse

Stormzy

Anyone else whose been legitimately mentioned in last week 

Edited by crocodiles
Spelling

1 hour ago, jparx said:

I think we can rule out Kendrick for the time being. There's nothing to suggest he'll be around last year. That may change in the coming months at this stage it looks grim. I'm thinking/hoping the last headliner is a new comer, so I'm going with 1975 or Gaga.

1975 look nailed on then as it’ll be the Friday night slot won’t it? Can’t see that being Gaga. I think her and Cooper may do a secret set though 

Is Macca on Sunday a reliable source? Because Mumford instead isn’t a thought I want to be having....

3 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

This seems to be getting more and more surreal with random names coming and going by the day . It's even more manic than previous years speculation .

The cure

Macca 

Gags

Kendrick

Am

Mumfords

Muse

Stormzy

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

How?many? times?do? I?have?to?tell ?you? people?Gaga?is? headlining?

I'm?using?this?clap? thing?to?stay?on?trend?

? 

15 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

The cure

Macca 

Gaga

Kendrick

Am

Mumfords

Muse

Stormzy

OK BUT THIS IS THE THING. 

There is absolutely no way we're going to get 3/3 REPEAT headliners. NO WAY. 

So take muse, mumford, & am off the list, it aint happenin (this is assuming macca and the cure are truly nailed on) 

Its gotta be gaga.

• Like 1