2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

6 minutes ago, tomainley said:

Cor.. 

To each their own but I personally think Radiohead rank as one of the best if not the best live act i've ever seen.

Travelled alone for the first time  solely for that performance, was my first time seeing them and it was incredible , thought the rest of the lineup was trash apart from James Blake as their sub

8 minutes ago, tomainley said:

Cor.. 

To each their own but I personally think Radiohead rank as one of the best if not the best live act i've ever seen.

If we all liked the same stuff Tom, we would only need one stage at Glasto. Imagine how boring that would be ?

2 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Travelled alone for the first time  solely for that performance, was my first time seeing them and it was incredible , thought the rest of the lineup was trash apart from James Blake as their sub

I went for New Order, plus I love Berlin.

2 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I went for New Order, plus I love Berlin.

Apologies the only acts I remember being there were Kings of Leon, Catfish, 1975 and The bottlemen and Major lazer. Was in Berlin for less than 24 hours but would love to go back 

Edited by OddRon

3 minutes ago, eastynh said:

If we all liked the same stuff Tom, we would only need one stage at Glasto. Imagine how boring that would be ?

It could be a single rotating stage with New Order, Liam & NGHFB on a loop. With Hooky chained to the handle to turn it dressed as Ian Curtis. ?

Just now, Woffy said:

It could be a single rotating stage with New Order, Liam & NGHFB on a loop. With Hooky chained to the handle to turn it dressed as Ian Curtis. ?

Will shock you this mate but I have no inclination to see any of the Oasis lads strut their stuff. Not been into anything like that since Knebworth really. I have also seen NO more than enough times. If I manage to get in next year, I am happy to soak up totally new stuff and listen to people's recommendations on here ?

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I should have read up and seen that nobody knows any 1975 songs before punning on 1975 songs.

Don't worry I enjoyed it. 

I'd also rate 1975 to headline the other stage this time round. Even though i'd love Emily to give them the push and give them a chance at the big one. The below is excellent 

Edited by Deadendfriends8
New content

30 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Rock Werchter forum has a link to twitter account of Pink that says she's announcing Europe 19 dates on Tuesday. Apparently playing Amsterdam on 16 June. Possible headliner ?

Seems like a BST headliner to me. If she was at Glasto I think she'd be in similar slot to Katy Perry.

Edit: She says London in the video too.

Edited by Gucci Piggy