2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

29 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

But then again if it was:

The Cure (Pyramid)

Tame Impala (Other)

Somebody on the other stage one of the days headlining.

That seems amazing for me. Love Cure and Tame Impala and somebody else I would see, then for the rest, explore it all. Like as said before its Glastonbury not only the music.

Don't.. that would be a horrendous clash

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

That'll be me then

Well yeah not everyone there is gonna be into them (I know a lot of people on here aren't), but Glastonbury has a massive audience of mainstream music fans/Radio One listeners. The people who packed out Adele and Ed Sheeran probably also went to see Beyoncé and Kanye (especially the former), whilst a lot of the more alternative-leaning punters will also have gone to see Kanye.

Just think it's weird to say that Beyoncé and Kanye's crowd aren't at Glasto as though they're some kinda niche concern.

9 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Lady Gaga / Stormzy

Paul McCartney / Liam Gallagher

The Cure / Lana Del Rey

This is my thinking although LDR is my only question mark.

Noel could be playing too judging by his whinging in some interviews and then his radio interview when he said he wanted to open the festival to get pissed for the rest of it. 

Just now, Doug85 said:

Noel could be playing too judging by his whinging in some interviews and then his radio interview when he said he wanted to open the festival to get pissed for the rest of it. 

Wouldn't say he was whinging. He's actually a big advocate of the festival, he speaks very highly of it

I'd imagine he just wants time to enjoy himself there...

1 minute ago, Doug85 said:

I keep considering putting LDR as Other sub instead and having The War on Drugs subbing Pyramid but I dunno.

37 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

i still cannot see monkeys not playing, honestly. It almost feels as if they delayed this record just for this festival.

I'd love it to be them but can't see it now, particularly if the info coming from Blake is reliable.

Nor do I think they'd delay their record to coincide with Glasto. They're still be around for a while I think, and 2020 seems far more realistic.

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

Wouldn't say he was whinging. He's actually a big advocate of the festival, he speaks very highly of it

I'd imagine he just wants time to enjoy himself there...

Well i'd probably quote his brother at saying he was whinging about not wanting to go on around his set but after listening to his radio interview he sounded like he was having a good old moan but then again he does come across as a bit of a tit these days. 

15 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Lady Gaga / Stormzy

Paul McCartney / Liam Gallagher

The Cure / Lana Del Rey

As it stands I'd say this can't be too far off the money. 

If this was definitely the HL's and Subs I'd be very happy. A good mix of acts I'd want to see or be elsewhere. Really don't want to be at the Pyramid each of the 3 nights. First world problems.