2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

I love the wild speculation on here. Acts both being considered and ruled out just on hearsay. Let's face it even acts that have shows elsewhere on the same weekend can't be completely ruled out. 

I think they will probably follow a similar pattern to previous years, a modern pop act/hip hop/urban, a Glastonbury favourite and an act that are fully established but also still current. 

With that in mind I think any 3 of,  Sam Smith, Lady Gaga, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Stormzy, The Cure, Mumford and Sons, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Killers or Paul McCartney.

My guess from those would be Lady Gaga, Mumford and Sons and Paul McCartney.

10 minutes ago, ourkid1984 said:

I love the wild speculation on here. Acts both being considered and ruled out just on hearsay. Let's face it even acts that have shows elsewhere on the same weekend can't be completely ruled out. 

I think they will probably follow a similar pattern to previous years, a modern pop act/hip hop/urban, a Glastonbury favourite and an act that are fully established but also still current. 

With that in mind I think any 3 of,  Sam Smith, Lady Gaga, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Stormzy, The Cure, Mumford and Sons, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Killers or Paul McCartney and Super Furry Animals.

My guess from those would be Lady Gaga, Mumford and Sons and Paul McCartney.

I'll take the 3 in bold cheers.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

Who wouldn't see SFA headlining Pyramid though? Only reason they haven't is because of the mass crowd that would descend on that stage. Mike bricks himself over the prospect of it.

Did you see SFA on the OS in 99 when some fella drove his van into the middle of the crowd, and then lost his shit when said crowd got on top of the van to throw some shapes? Scenes. Up there in favourite GF moments.

Just now, henry bear said:

Did you see SFA on the OS in 99 when some fella drove his van into the middle of the crowd, and then lost his shit when said crowd got on top of the van to throw some shapes? Scenes. Up there in favourite GF moments.

Nah mate, before my time. I surfed out when they played hangin' out with howard marks at roundhouse though, amazing time.

Saw them at Glasto in 2015. What a show they put on. They're my number 2 set behind Radiohead in 2017.