2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

You saw Blink-182? Why?

I hadn't really watched anything with my mates that year so I wanted to stick with them for the last act of the weekend. Didn't think they'd be quite as bad as they were.

The even more tragic thing is that I saw Macklemore with them before that as well ffs.

1 minute ago, Xeph1995 said:

I think if anyone wants that money they shouldn't book them on principal. Glasto is probably the best music festival arround, Should be happy their being asked to play. 

Fam she's Madonna. That's like saying Lionel Messi shouldn't ask for a high wage, he should be happy that Barca want him to play for them.

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Pretty sure that’s roughly the same price Beyonce charged Coachella, albeit for two iconic performances, so I guess we can kiss goodbye to the possibility of the Queen ever returning. Pity.

Chances of a Queen return ended in 1991 mate. What is touring now isn't Queen.

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Pretty sure that’s roughly the same price Beyonce charged Coachella, albeit for two iconic performances, so I guess we can kiss goodbye to the possibility of the Queen ever returning. Pity.

not necessarily. Some acts are happy to do Glastonbury at a cheaper price, and some aren't.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Fam she's Madonna. That's like saying Lionel Messi shouldn't ask for a high wage, he should be happy that Barca want him to play for them.

I mean its not the same but I see the comparison. Messi is a lynch pin at Barca at the moment if he isnt scoring he assits or pretty much starts the build up. Madonna isn't that for Glasto, they could book another headliner just fine and be done with it, she has a networth of 590m can you imagine the greed, she hasn't played Glastonbury before youd think shed want too? 

3 minutes ago, Xeph1995 said:

I mean its not the same but I see the comparison. Messi is a lynch pin at Barca at the moment if he isnt scoring he assits or pretty much starts the build up. Madonna isn't that for Glasto, they could book another headliner just fine and be done with it, she has a networth of 590m can you imagine the greed, she hasn't played Glastonbury before youd think shed want too? 

Yeah I realised it was a naff comparison as Barca need Messi and Glasto don't need Madonna. But still I don't think there's anything wrong with her not dropping her demands to play. For some people it isn't the be all and end all.