2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Somebody say Madonna? Bang this semi-realistic setlist (with a few of those recent cuts and a new song) in and we could have a classic.

Music
Papa Don’t Preach
Vogue
Candy Shop
Like  a Virgin
(New Song)
Open Your Heart
Human Nature
La  Isla Bonita
Into the Groove
Hung Up
Frozen
Material Girl
Deeper and Deeper
Living for Love
Crazy for You
American Pie
Ray of Light

Like a Prayer
Holiday

Don't think she plays Crazy for You much anymore which is a damn shame as it's absolute gold.

I get the feeling, given their self-professed desire to "dig deeper" now Buckingham is gone that Fleetwood Mac would plump for a more vexing setlist. Nicks said they'd be doing about ten big hits or so and Fleetwood said they'd be factoring in Campbell and Finn's own history (Heartbreakers/Crowded House. So let me give it a try:

The Chain
You Make Loving Fun
Dreams
Runnin’ Down a Dream
Rhiannon
Everywhere
Station Man
Stand Back
Sara
Say You Love Me
Rattlesnake Shake
Landslide
Don’t Dream It’s Over
Think About Me
Gypsy
Little Lies
Gold Dust Woman
Oh Well

Go Your Own Way
Don’t Stop

(Mike Campbell also wrote Don Henley's The Boys of Summer, which would fit into the Tango in the Night mould. Also absent here is Seven Wonders from the same album; possibly my favourite Mac song which was dropped for the European leg of their last tour following its stateside inclusion. That was disappointing.)

They had better not be digging into band member's back catalogues. Nobody, anywhere, has ever been to see Fleetwood Mac and thought "yeah that was good, but it really could have used a version of Everywhere You Go You Always Take The Weather With You."

I'll be fuming if they start playing Crowded fucking House.

• Upvote 1

Whilst I wouldn't be against the notion of watching FM (depending on who's playing elsewhere), to me this isn't an authentic FM line-up, therefore I can't get too worked up about them performing Crowded House/Heartbreakers songs too. That said, if I get to see Stevie sing Sara I'll be happy (disappointed they didn't do it on the last tour).

On 8/10/2018 at 2:55 PM, Hugh Jass said:

They had better not be digging into band member's back catalogues. Nobody, anywhere, has ever been to see Fleetwood Mac and thought "yeah that was good, but it really could have used a version of Everywhere You Go You Always Take The Weather With You."

I'll be fuming if they start playing Crowded fucking House.

I'd love them to sing this. One of my favourite songs on account of my brother thought the words were "always take the mother with you" until he was about 15. 

Great Fleetwood Mac documentary on yesterday channel st the moment. Old one ive definitely seen before but great all the same