2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

18 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Cheers fellas. I do not think I have much choice in whether I watch them or not, so I may as well make the most of it.

They were great when I saw them in 2014 but then I'm a big fan. Very much looking forward to seeing them again at Mad Cool. At least you've got Depeche Mode straight after if you don't like them!

On 7/1/2018 at 5:14 PM, Gucci Piggy said:

They were great when I saw them in 2014 but then I'm a big fan. Very much looking forward to seeing them again at Mad Cool. At least you've got Depeche Mode straight after if you don't like them!

I fancied Future Islands but I am getting a bit bored of watching bands on my own. Depeche Mode are my only must see really and I will go with the flow in regards to everything else.

I am not going to bother listening to anyone in prep and hope that acts surprise me. 

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

I fancied Future Islands but I am getting a bit bored of watching bands on my own. Depeche Mode are my only must see really and I will go with the flow in regards to everything else.

I am not going to bother listening to anyone in prep and hope that acts surprise me. 

You seem like enough of a fan to me.

• Upvote 4

This is going to be an unpopular one amongst a few of you, and has probably already been thrashed out, but I haven’t been on here for a while. 

I’m going for Liam Gallagher. He’s actually better live now than he was at the end of Oasis’ glory years. He’s performing 50% Oasis tracks, and is generally giving people the closest they will ever get to seeing Oasis again.

While Finsbury Park’s organisation was awful, the gig and crowd were brilliant. 

I’m going off to hide now until ticket day! 

5 minutes ago, McCor said:

This is going to be an unpopular one amongst a few of you, and has probably already been thrashed out, but I haven’t been on here for a while. 

I’m going for Liam Gallagher. He’s actually better live now than he was at the end of Oasis’ glory years. He’s performing 50% Oasis tracks, and is generally giving people the closest they will ever get to seeing Oasis again.

Pilton party ticket day?

He went Oasis mad at these big gigs he's just done. If he did play, you would expect a lot of these tracks to make the cut. Plenty in there to please the crowd. I would still be amazed if he headlined though. 

‘Rock’n’Roll Star’
‘Morning Glory’
‘Greedy Soul’
‘Wall Of Glass’
‘Bold’
‘For What It’s Worth’
‘Bring It On Down’
‘Listen Up’
‘Slide Away’
‘I’ve All I Need’
‘Whatever’
‘Supersonic’
‘Some Might Say’
‘Cigarettes & Alcohol’
‘D’Yer Wanna Be A Spaceman?’
‘Live Forever’
‘Wonderwall’

11 hours ago, McCor said:

The band are tight, his voice isn’t up to much these days

45 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Best it’s been for almost twenty years, but he ain’t gonna headline anyway. Sub at most and even that doesn’t seem right to me.

True....

1 hour ago, blue6field said:

The band are tight, his voice isn’t up to much these days

....but also true

From the times I've heard the band are OK, but always sounds just a bit tinny. Listened back to the 2002 Finsbury Park gig a while ago and it sounded great. Just abit too much treble on the guitars at the minute from what I've heard on the telly, but then that's not 'being there' so welcome to correct me.

His singing has improved again, but still not quite what it was, but then who'd expect it to be! 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

We'll get one headliner before Christmas again this year I'm sure.

I think it just depends on how early they secure their headliners. I imagine if they are after Fleetwood we might have a 2013 situation and end up waiting quite a while