2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

On 6/5/2018 at 10:11 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

I torrented it about a decade back and can confirm that it remains as bleak as fuck.  Next time Gazza wants to give people the heebie jeebies he should go out partying dressed as:

threads11.jpeg

I'll tell my mate he can't go out dressed as a mime now....which he already has done before because he's imitating a white person.

By calling racism you are judging by colour, I don't but you obviously do so you should think about that as I don't care who is who myself, it makes them no less to me.

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I'll tell my mate he can't go out dressed as a mime now....which he already has done before because he's imitating a white person.

By calling racism you are judging by colour, I don't but you obviously do so you should think about that as I don't care who is who myself, it makes them no less to me.

Mimeface is no joke you fucking racist, mimes face some of the worst oppression in society today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/4/2018 at 8:33 PM, zeppelin said:

What the hell is going on in here?! 

Exactly.

On 6/4/2018 at 8:35 PM, Dr Mantis Toboggan said:

come on, don't band the word about like that. His intentions were to have a harmless, fun night out and clearly don't fit the bill. Ignorant, maybe.

I don't even think it's ignorant. The fact you had to Google was racist means is is discrination against a race etc etc and I clearly don't have anything against anyone.

I dress up as a mime and I'm racist wtf is going on?, everyone on that night was like we loves mimes and dancing with us in the pubs lol.

He obviously has a massive issue, by the sounds of it with himself!, fortunately I don't have to deal with that.

And that fact he says I don't know what the colour of people behind posts on here are...my point is that is doesn't bother me....they are welcome to do as they wish in a fun harmless way. Nevermind though, idiots will be as such.

30 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Exactly.

I don't even think it's ignorant. The fact you had to Google was racist means is is discrination against a race etc etc and I clearly don't have anything against anyone.

I dress up as a mime and I'm racist wtf is going on?, everyone on that night was like we loves mimes and dancing with us in the pubs lol.

He obviously has a massive issue, by the sounds of it with himself!, fortunately I don't have to deal with that.

And that fact he says I don't know what the colour of people behind posts on here are...my point is that is doesn't bother me....they are welcome to do as they wish in a fun harmless way. Nevermind though, idiots will be as such.

Gazza, seriously, take a step back, look at how everyone on here is reacting to the fact you wore blackface, and consider that maybe you were in the wrong to do so, even if you weren't aware at the time.

Maybe read up about it or something, because it's genuinely astounding to me how a grown person can't understand the issue behind it, and the fact you think it's no different to a black person dressing up as a white person shows a whole load of ignorance on your part.

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Don't you fucking dare appropriate mime culture. My people endured centuries of suffering for their right to pretend to be in a little invisible box. 

Edited by Mash011

12 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Don't you fucking dare appropriate mime culture. My people endured centuries of suffering for their right to pretend to be in a little invisible box. 

You are just a fucking dick are you with Mash as an appreciate name. You're like that fly that gets sprayed with repellent that doesn't get the hint! Huge testicle of a man 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, thewayiam said:

You are just a fucking dick are you with Mash as an appreciate name. You're like that fly that gets sprayed with repellent that doesn't get the hint! Huge testicle of a man 

Gaz mate. There comes a time in life when you just have to stop fighting it and admit that you've been devastatingly owned.