Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

I'll tell you what wandering around site yesterday wow was it hot. Not a cloud in the sky.. Now I would say it was to hot but I believe that a few clouds.. Only clouds and it would be perfect.. 

has anyone asked the Norwegians yet? I seem to remember people posting links to this random Norwegian weather blog in the run up to last years fest as if for some reason it was gold info.....it turned out to be shite anyway but I never got the `why` with that one...lol

And yes dry and sunny with a bit of a breeze to cool things down before they get oppressive would be ideal!

Edited by waterfalls212434

I've only been to two Glastonburys, 15 and 16, but I'd say 15 was as near to perfection as you can get. I'd take a 2010 anyday but I can see where the "it was too hot" folks are coming from (well a tiny bit anyway) 2015 was all but perfect, you had a big downpour Friday afternoon to keep it real, but the rest of the time was perfection.

7 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I've only been to two Glastonburys, 15 and 16, but I'd say 15 was as near to perfection as you can get. I'd take a 2010 anyday but I can see where the "it was too hot" folks are coming from (well a tiny bit anyway) 2015 was all but perfect, you had a big downpour Friday afternoon to keep it real, but the rest of the time was perfection.

That's how I remember it. Lovely sunny days except Friday where it rained a fair bit. 

On March 13, 2017 at 7:31 PM, Scruffylovemonster said:

But the best event in living memory happened when I popped into the world. 

On March 13, 2017 at 8:18 PM, justperfect said:

Me to...Happy 40th (whenever that may be)

Makes three of us!! 

Birthday beers at at the efests meet!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, waterfalls212434 said:

has anyone asked the Norwegians yet? I seem to remember people posting links to this random Norwegian weather blog in the run up to last years fest as if for some reason it was gold info.....it turned out to be shite anyway but I never got the `why` with that one...lol

And yes dry and sunny with a bit of a breeze to cool things down before they get oppressive would be ideal!

Was it shite? I thought it turned out to be quite accurate? It predicted a semi-dry festival (which it was), problem was it was the rain prior to it which made it so horrible.

10 hours ago, waterfalls212434 said:

You mean the Norwegian Weather Office? 

2 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Was it shite? I thought it turned out to be quite accurate? It predicted a semi-dry festival (which it was), problem was it was the rain prior to it which made it so horrible.

Maybe not heavy rain during the fest but there was pleanty of that constant drizzly stuff that soaks you through

They can't accurately forecast the weather within 5 days for temperature and 3 days for rain. 

Heres what they forecasted on the Sunday before last year. And YR are generally the best. 

image.thumb.png.b89e70ba892364d89c7ec262

In short, its a waste of time.

Last years thread for you sadists out there

Edited by The Nal