Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

The Met Office long-range forecast isn't toooooo bad, because it says "temperatures are likely to remain very warm or hot" in the south. The site recovers very, very quickly in hot weather.

The worst thing, like last year, is it being wet and cold/cloudy. The ground can never recover without the warmth.

I don't want rain, but if temperatues hold nicely above 20 degrees there's reasons to be positive.

2 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

If someone offered me last years weather I'd take it. Sure the ground was horrendous but it only rained a bit Sunday afternoon. Anyone else agree or should I shut up now ?

You don't remember the rain on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday?

14 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

If someone offered me last years weather I'd take it. Sure the ground was horrendous but it only rained a bit Sunday afternoon. Anyone else agree or should I shut up now ?

So the current weather is forecast to be bone dry up until the festival with a tiny bit over the festival but you would take last year's weather if offered??

I'd like to see you on deal or no deal!

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

I'm still cleaning things from last year, discovered thick chunks of dried mud stuck to chasis of van. Going by the tide marks it's definitely glastonbury mud. Awning is still in bag and I can not remember if I cleansed it or not and to damn scared to look. I shall leave it as a surprise. On my return I hope to locate a single trainer that was lost , all help with this matter would be appreciated. It could well be  fossilised thus making a damn fine ornamental reminder of the muddiest glastonbury I've ever encountered. I'm not agreeing with blinkered vision you have although I will point out that fun was had each and every day. Especially my better half screaming expletives at the sky. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, richy24 said:

Not as hot as yesterdays prediction but a lot better than this mornings. They might be forecasting snow tomorrow.