Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

19 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

The two pairs of socks are for if it rains.

Shorts are in case of "accidents"... a mate shit himself one festival in an intoxicated state.

Oh, and yes - no underwear! Sod that.

Mine are all swim shorts. Easy to dry. they have a lining. Fashion is not a priority. Comfort is

Surely the net inner lining is uncomfortable for walking around all day in?! 

34 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I never wear shorts, just thinning trousers. My lower legs are never too hot, but the problems arise above knee height. Really, for hot days they should invent reverse-shorts, that are simply calf protectors attached to some sort of thong

UltimateWarrior2.jpg

• Upvote 2

Argepe now going for 35C around the Bristol area on Wednesday, and quite a large area in the 32C zone. In fact when you zoom in on Meteociel, it gives localised maximums of 36C. 

arpege-31-60-0.png?19-12  

Bear in mind this is no mickey-mouse model - its forecasts for maximums today and yesterday very close to the mark, even slightly under.

1 minute ago, barkley87 said:

The Norwegians are saying 2.5mm on rain on Saturday. Will that do anything to the site? I don't want to wear wellies at all this weekend!

If it falls when forecast it will be fine. Mostly soaked away r evaporated by the time the masses get going.

43 minutes ago, Hawros said:

RIP :sorry:

a good gimmick but by all accounts read an overrated bodybuilder masquerading as a wrestler with  limited talent, also an extremely right wing arse (see some of his interviews) and a git to many (whenever I see a photo of warrior now I cant help but think of the account in bret harts book of when he `couldn't be bothered` to come out of his dressing room to meet and to sign something for a make a wish kid who had been waiting all day to see the warrior leaving the kid in tears)

anyways back to reality. away from the wwe..... ITS GOING TO BE HOT HOT HOT

Just now, waterfalls212434 said:

a good gimmick but by all accounts read an overrated bodybuilder masquerading as a wrestler with  limited talent, also an extremely right wing arse (see some of his interviews) and a git to many (whenever I see a photo of warrior now I cant help but think of the account in bret harts book of when he `couldn't be bothered` to come out of his dressing room to meet and to sign something for a make a wish kid who had been waiting all day to see the warrior leaving the kid in tears)

anyways back to reality. away from the wwe..... ITS GOING TO BE HOT HOT HOT

Nice

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

If it falls when forecast it will be fine. Mostly soaked away r evaporated by the time the masses get going.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

No, it won't do a thing.

Hooray! That's what I like to hear. :sungum:

Im actually looking forward to a couple of light showers as predicted over the weekend, itll be refreshing, like going through one of those `mist showers` they have at certain tourist attractions to cool people down when its really hot. I dont think ill even bother with a pack a mac because itll be kind of nice to get wet and itll dry damn quick anyway in this heat

Edited by waterfalls212434
  • Upvote 1