Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

On 6/13/2018 at 2:38 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

I can neither confirm or deny that Sudocrem does the job nicely.

Sudocrem is great for stopping the old chaffing Vaseline is good unless someone puts sand in it lol 

Who put sand in my Vaseline.....i said to her lol 

On 6/17/2018 at 11:35 AM, crazyfool1 said:

looking great for my trip to the farm next weekend :)

Sure is....drizzled for a lot of the night here in Frome and ground was damp this morning but will dry quickly.

I'd guess that in a real year the overnight rain coupled with heavy delivery/trader traffic on site may have churned the ground a bit....but not to any significant degree...and assuming no more rain before Weds we'd be looking at a near perfect pitch up.

How depressing..... ?

Shame. Wouldve been the best weather in the history of the festival. 

Next year will likely be a mudbath. And thats even if youre lucky enough to get tickets.

With another global recession forecast and with Brexit steadily approaching, the 2019 festival will be a downer anyway. 

And lets not forget that as a sample of the population, its statistically probable that a good few people reading this will be brown bread by next June.

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Shame. Wouldve been the best weather in the history of the festival. 

Next year will likely be a mudbath. And thats even if youre lucky enough to get tickets.

With another global recession forecast and with Brexit steadily approaching, the 2019 festival will be a downer anyway. 

And lets not forget that as a sample of the population, its statistically probable that a good few people reading this will be brown bread by next June.

wondered where you were going before I made it to 'bread'...

31 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

An hour and a quarter ago, to be precise ?

not clock watching are you ? im in .... very few people in the queue ... security a breeze this year ... ground conditions firm they have started watering the paths to keep the dust down ... cows in prime position for the first acts ... although I think they may need to moove to udder side of the field to use  the long drops .  cant quite see what the installation is on top of the pyramid this year ....anyway catch you lot later im off to cider bus see you all at the efests meet