Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

Just now, Swieve said:

Preferring a forecast of dry but a little cooler.  I remember the bliss of the glade in 2010.  So shaded under those trees.  It almost felt like being in a fridge such was the heat

Yea but as excellent as the Glade is you just couldn't stay in there all day, I'd rather get sunburn than listen to Annie Mac.

6 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I've suddenly realised I have too many black t-shirts

Revisiting my planning for T-shirts.  Also going to do the 2010 thing and pack an oversized white workshirt, was an absolute godsend even if I did look like someone who'd run off from the office at lunchbreak and never came back.

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

They hold the heat like a mothereffer though

Yes, but therefore that means that you don't have enough alternatives to all your black t-shirts, not that you have too many black ones?

21 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Yes, but therefore that means that you don't have enough alternatives to all your black t-shirts, not that you have too many black ones?

I mean that the majority of my super-cool t-shirts I've bought specifically for Glastonbury this year are black

14 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

My argument about the rain is.... deal with it. 

The argument I have to myself in the sun is... deal with it.

I just know Ill see a lot less acts than I would do if it wasn't that hot

It's not gonna be that hot. We're just at one extreme of the pendulum swing right now.

Mild, cloudy, the odd morning drizzle and a bit of sun (to be wary of). 

'S'gonna be perf. 

Just now, Woffy said:

It's not gonna be that hot. We're just at one extreme of the pendulum swing right now.

Mild, cloudy, the odd morning drizzle and a bit of sun (to be wary of). 

'S'gonna be perf. 

Wednesday and Thursday are looking a tad TAPSAFF to me! 

To be fair though I feel like im in training this weekend, Im on day 3 of my working week tommorow(thankfully last one before glastonbury whoop!!!)....I work in an industrial bakery and I work on the ovensso imagine how fucking hot it is for me....and im in that for 12 hours..wearing factory overalls.....sweated enough today to never need to go to a gym! haha. 

To be honest give me the `fresh open air` of worthy farm and I couldnt give a shit how hot it is its gotta be better then my weekends been so far! Not a good time of year to be an oven operator for a living lol

Edited by waterfalls212434

30 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I'm currently googling white linen over shirts... I got a burnt neck walking into town today :o

28 minutes ago, Cooter said:

I think I need a nice loose dress or caftan.

27 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I've got a couple of lightweight kimono things for a bit of sun cover 

Can I recomend Boo hoo? They have 20% off at the moment and lots of loose kaftan/kimono/light shirt options.

31 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I think we need to defer to one of our Scots posters, Lucy, to see if you've just carried that off. 

I dunno if I'm comfortable with 'tad' so close (it's fine, but it's not really in our vernacular) what you're looking for is 'are looking a wee bit TAPSAFF', aside from the solid effort @Lucy92

Edited by SwedgeAntilles