Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

Just now, Spindles said:

Looks like the chances of rain are still being pushed back further, what was once going to arrive Friday, then Sunday now looks like being around when we're all on our way home.  It would be nice if it could stay dry overnight so we can call pack up and leave easily, please and thank you weather gods.

You're asking a bit much there.

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

The BBC weather thing for Shepton Mallet next week is looking good;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2638035

Says it's going to be a scorcher on the Wdnesday.

Is the BBC weather site any good? Please say that it is, and tell me it's going to be dry, at least, for Glastonbury. 

Pay close attention to Wednesday's weather, as we may be queuing in it for quite some time due to the extra security- don't want anyone getting dehydrated or sun stroke!

• Upvote 1

Could not care less about the weather now. Last night I thought my festival was in jeopardy as my foot is sore and there is something sticking out. Thought I had broken my foot. Been to have it checked out and apparently it is a ganglion (no idea what this is). Now I might be in a bit of pain but it is nothing a touch of vodka in a can of Stella won't sort out.

Unfortunately I will not be able to dazzle you all with my astounsing dance moves, but I was absolutely gutted this morning. A bit of rain is not going to dampen my spirits now.

• Upvote 1

Let's be real. It's still too early to predict with any proper accuracy what the weather will be like Friday to Monday. We do know that it is going to be hot and dry on Wednesday, and warm on Thursday with the possibility of rain. After that anything can happen but it is looking like it's going to be alright.

2 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Could not care less about the weather now. Last night I thought my festival was in jeopardy as my foot is sore and there is something sticking out. Thought I had broken my foot. Been to have it checked out and apparently it is a ganglion (no idea what this is). Now I might be in a bit of pain but it is nothing a touch of vodka in a can of Stella won't sort out.

Unfortunately I will not be able to dazzle you all with my astounsing dance moves, but I was absolutely gutted this morning. A bit of rain is not going to dampen my spirits now.

I had one of them the other month on my hand, lasted about a month.  In the old days they just hit them with something heavy (like a book), although they advise against that now. 

Just now, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

06Z latest:

Wednesday dry. 

Thursday potential for light rain, showers around, but nothing major and in patches. 

Your running commentary of the gfs run is brilliant.

It's a bit like following the football on twitter most Saturdays!

• Upvote 1