Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

10 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I thought looking at the forecasts for Bilbao might indicate the way things are trending there.

:(

It's all down to how forecasters interpret the data, hence why some forecasts appear better than others (doesn't necessarily mean that they're more accurate).

I would personally stick with no more than a 5 day forecast; Tuesday will give you more accurate indicators for the festival period.

The data does suggest mainly dry though.......

8 hours ago, waterfalls212434 said:

crisis averted it moves north I aplogise if I just caused any coffee/tea/beer to be thrown at pcs in anger

model2.png

I understand the fear- one year a torrential rain blob seemed to zone in on the site like a homing missile!

7 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

We're teetering on the verge of collapse. From experience this is where the bands of solid rain start firming up in the forecasts and getting gradually worse. 

God bless the weather thread. We dared to dream. 

Try topping that half empty glass up old bean. 

• Upvote 1

GFS seems better this morning to me. Still too much rain on Thursday for my liking though and some horrible big blobs and bands of rain to south & north, if they were to hit us would be nasty! Still slightly more positive so far today, I have everything crossed.