Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

Site is going to be a dustbowl though, literally no rain at all showing on this model anywhere in the southwest from now till that drizzle tues night and high temps all round but sunday/monday in particular showing max temps of 25`c+.

Take the piritin- allergy people. Ground is going to be definitely sittable though I reckon!

Edited by waterfalls212434

Meh 

overall pattern is of hp breaking down next week. South westerly flows binging rain over the uk, nothing to heavy in this run but I'd say this shows it could go either way if the worst of the weather tracks further south than predicted we're looking at potential 2004 type conditions however a little further in the other direction and everything would be very pleasant indeed.  

1 minute ago, fur_q said:

Meh 

overall pattern is of hp breaking down next week. South westerly flows binging rain over the uk, nothing to heavy in this run but I'd say this shows it could go either way if the worst of the weather tracks further south than predicted we're looking at potential 2004 type conditions however a little further in the other direction and everything would be very pleasant indeed.  

oh fuck off nal! ffs!  THIS MODEL WILL STOP AT ALL!

37 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

It's looking like Countryfile is a must watch. Again

When was it not? The great British weather is so unpredictable that even at two days notice things can still be hit and miss. Got to love it, what a luxury to have something different to talk about every day for months on end. :)

Weather on BBC 1 just said current high pressure keeping us dry will move off Tuesday allowing low to move in bringing lower temps and unsettled weather 2nd half of the week, possible light rain Thursday although they did say it could go either way. 

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Spell this out for me in layman's terms.

Is that the Azores High that's currently over the Bay of Biscay - and we basically need it to stay put to continue diverting the airborne bad vibes north onto Wales and the Midlands?

Yep; the battle of the high & low pressure systems plus wind direction.

The Met Office has all the computing power (super computer) to produce the most trusted, accurate models; this is where the majority of forecasts originate from (basically data is sold globally).

It's all going to be OK, trust me ;)