Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

It's my birthday today....rather than sitting in the garden with a beer I will hunt the wellies out and buy new insoles for them....

I will also buy a new poncho....

I might even clean the cows*hit off Mrs P's wellies with my toothbrush if the weather gods wish it.

Happy birthday!!

11 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah I was wondering! Got mine cut for £33 in central London last night. 

Spent the morning catching up with this thread. The highs and lows are intense!

I'm bringing wellies, Converse and sandals for padding about the tent. My wellies cost a fiver, have lasted 7 Glastonburies plus other festivals and are super comfy. Come at me!!

Whenever I cut my hair, it seems to trigger a cold spell, thus I am letting it grow and curl (which then traps in heat on a summers day). I hope you are all appreciating the hit I am taking for this team. 

I used to love my old hairdresser in Clapham, they'd be cutting my hair for £10 while charging women who walked in £150 then explaining how he used to charge far less but then they'd assume they were getting something bad and he'd actually had much more business since he charged more for exactly the same thing.

Anyhow weather - humid and hair curling I hear?

51 minutes ago, devonhammer said:

Can we all calm down a bit?

Most GFS runs show no rain.

The GFS Ensembles show no rain until the Tuesday after the festival.

The Met Office has no rain.

The Norwegians have no rain.

The Euros (who we can ignore because Brexit means Brexit) show no rain until Sunday when there is a possibility of rain.

This is no time for calm, reasoned common sense man

1 minute ago, big__phil said:

Haha sorry, couldn't resist!

I'm sure in real life you're like a walking Patene Pro V advert

giphy.gif

haha no exactly, but thankfully I don't look anything like Uncle Peter, that would be quite unfortunate.

Woof bark.

Ok so let's talk hats.. I've got no hair, and been looking to find a replacement for my trusty yet vey dated bucket hat. Although I find my head completely bakes with a hat on, generating a headache from hell.  What's your best option to keep the sun from baking the skull?

Just now, mrfunk said:

Ok so let's talk hats.. I've got no hair, and been looking to find a replacement for my trusty yet vey dated bucket hat. Although I find my head completely bakes with a hat on, generating a headache from hell.  What's your best option to keep the sun from baking the skull?

You can't talk about hats without @stuartbert two hats.