Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

1 minute ago, mario man said:

Alriiiight Jack, not too bad at all. 

But where's the scores on the doors? 

Mudbath/dust-bowl gauge (0 = Mudbath 10 = Dustbowl )

Gates Opening 21st June = 8 (from 8 ) [Still looking dry, ECM a bit better today]

Over the weekend = 6 (from 5.5) [A mixed bag, and while unsettled most runs don't forecast that much rain excluding GFS 06Hz run]

Edited by kaytee...

20 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Reckon GFS is probably most accurate there. It didn't absolutely bucket down during the festival itself.

It did at times. There were streams running through park and pennards for a short time (I think on Saturday morning?) It made my morning pee a lot more challenging

9 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Mudbath/dust-bowl gauge (0 = Mudbath 10 = Dustbowl )

Gates Opening 21st June = 8 (from 8 ) [Still looking dry, ECM a bit better today]

Over the weekend = 6 (from 5.5) [A mixed bag, and while unsettled most runs don't forecast that much rain excluding GFS 06Hz run]

Thanks! They're not on the first link. 

21 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

It definitely chucked it down for an hour or so on Thursday last year. We hid over the bar opposite WM while the power Ballad thing was on

I felt horrendous at that point. The Wednesday "Definitely taking it easy" hangover was in full swing, and that power ballads bullshit was killing me. I seem to remember after that downpour the sun came back out for the rest of the night though?

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

It definitely chucked it down for an hour or so on Thursday last year. We hid over the bar opposite WM while the power Ballad thing was on

Where the hell was I then? I genuinely don't remember it raining... I thought I was sat outside all day... 

Must have been drunker than I thought :lol: 

6 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

Rainfall

Left to Right - GFS 18Hz (best case - minimal rainfall for Glastonbury), GFS 06Hz (worst case - 15-20mm of rain)

Worst case scenario is that alot of rain?? 15-20???? enough to fuck up the site?

All in one go at peak times then 100%, would be a fucking car crash.