Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

Just now, Mr.Tease said:

For some reason the forecast always seem to underestimate the Tempsford by 3 or so degrees- usually they get higher the near it gets. 

Meteorological temps are always the ambient temp in shade so in the sun it will always feel hotter. I believe the gfs model is also known to understate temp highs  for Europe. 

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

The webcam is overcast currently, which I personally find comforting.

I wouldn't be upset with a few spots of rain falling this morning. I don't think it's going to, but I'm sure the organisers wouldnt mind just a touch either.

Nothing more than that though!

2 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I wouldn't be upset with a few spots of rain falling this morning. I don't think it's going to, but I'm sure the organisers wouldnt mind just a touch either.

Nothing more than that though!

a quick shower overnight would be best, doesn't interfere with the build, dry again by morning, but puts a small bit of moisture back into the ground, keeps the dust down, and means a bit of green in the grass!

can't believe it's a week out and i'm hoping for a bit of rain :lol:

Edited by ghostdancer1