Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

55 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

The only man I trust is Gav, and his Glasto video updates begin on Friday evening.  He's our man!

Hope you're right. If anything like last year's run up with Gav, he'll be saying who knows which way it's gonna go in a week's time. 

Pretty sure his updates started mich further out last year. Do enjoy his vids though.

Just now, Jugtanion said:

Hope you're right. If anything like last year's run up with Gav, he'll be saying who knows which way it's gonna go in a week's time. 

Pretty sure his updates started mich further out last year. Do enjoy his vids though.

To be fair, I think everyone was saying that!

9 minutes ago, Keithy said:

I would just settle for little rain. I would even sit in a shitty portaloo with Ed Sheeran singing to me for an hour if that pact with the devil ensured that a short shower aside, there was no major rain.

Wow. A team player right there. Perhaps if enough of us sit in consecutive long drops and have the ginger man visit us an hour at a time, that might be a sacrifice the weather gods can get on with.

imagine the noise as one of his sets finishes, followed by the clang of metal door, then another clang as he moves onto the next punter.

Edited by Jugtanion

1 minute ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Not read the whole thread but are people aware of this link from Metcheck that is purely set to Glastonbury dates?

http://www.festiweather.com/forecast.asp?EventID=667&event=Glastonbury+Festival+2017

These are the guys that tell you it'll be 12° and to pack square glasses right? Don't understand what dressing like the Bear from Bo Selecta has got to do with it

11 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

It is a sister site to metcheck, ie. the Met Office.

Metcheck have absolutely nothing to do with the Met Office. They are very much a commercial enterprise, are prone to wildly inaccurate long range forecasts and have a very scandalous history.

• Downvote 1

Latest Metcheck forecast is for 25-28 degrees for the days leading up to the festival.

To be honest I'd prefer rain to those sort of temperatures. That's going to be some uncomfortable queuing. Still plenty of time for it change to something more realistic.

http://www.metcheck.com/WEATHER/16days.asp?zipcode=Glastonbury&locationID=57455&lat=51.1&lon=-2.7

2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Latest Metcheck forecast is for 25-28 degrees for the days leading up to the festival.

To be honest I'd prefer rain to those sort of temperatures. That's going to be some uncomfortable queuing. Still plenty of time for it change to something more realistic.

http://www.metcheck.com/WEATHER/16days.asp?zipcode=Glastonbury&locationID=57455&lat=51.1&lon=-2.7

Wut? No way José. I'd happily take a nice dry run up to the festival.

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

You wash your mouth out.

• Upvote 1