Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

Sorry but someone had to start the thread as the next announcement thread has been taken over by weather talk.

Last years started on 14th March so here we go for this years.

One thing is certain, there will be conflicting weather forecasts all the way up to (and probably including) the festival.

A bumpy ride starts here :)

• Upvote 3

It's pretty simple, i reckon. If I fail to get tickets in the resale, you're on for 5 days of summer, beautiful dry weather. However, should i score a golden ticket in April, pack yer fucking wellies.

Am i ready to take a hit for the team? Am i bollocks.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Sorry but someone had to start the thread as the next announcement thread has been taken over by weather talk.

Last years started on 14th March so here we go for this years.

One thing is certain, there will be conflicting weather forecasts all the way up to (and probably including) the festival.

A bumpy ride starts here :)

Good call

Shame this only goes up to 2011:https://www.statslife.org.uk/environment-nature/1545-glastonbury-and-mud-a-deserved-reputation

I'd say it definitely shows a weird cyclical nature to the rainfall, peaking and troughing every few years, hopefully that means we're in for a good one.

IMG_2369.JPG

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton
  • Upvote 1

I'd potentially lose a finger to guarantee a glorious Glastonbury weather wise. I feel like I've missed all the really vintage weather years. I might be the common denominator in all the bad weather years in fact.

1 minute ago, Skoo said:

I'd potentially lose a finger to guarantee a glorious Glastonbury weather wise. I feel like I've missed all the really vintage weather years. I might be the common denominator in all the bad weather years in fact.

Yep, I'd love to experience a 2010. I know a lot of people moan about it, but I'd like to personally experience so I could make my own mind up. After last year I've got a sort of zen like calm about this years weather, but that's on the basis that I'm working on the logic that it couldn't be that bad again... could it?