INmusic - Zagreb

gregory

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gregory said:

What day did they post it? I can't see anything in Croatian or English...

Yesterday, 11:50.

To sum up:

"Big news, Wednesday at around noon, big surprise, price increase (because of that surprise), you can buy cheaper tickets until midnight tonight."

1 hour ago, clasher said:

Yesterday, 11:50.

To sum up:

"Big news, Wednesday at around noon, big surprise, price increase (because of that surprise), you can buy cheaper tickets until midnight tonight."

I think that post has been deleted, me nor my friend can see it. Hopefully it's still happening

1 hour ago, clasher said:

It looks like something big tomorrow though, I'm getting really tempted to go since it's cheap and close to my home. I will probably blow my budget the week before in Amsterdam and Best Kept Secret though... :money:

Cool!! I've the same program. How do you get from Holland to Croatia? Some of us have already a flight from Charleroi to Treviso on Monday afternoon.

edit: I'll stay in Utrecht instead of Amsterdam before BKS

Edited by alan_ts

@Alan:

Easyjet Monday evening from Amsterdam to Venice (marco polo), then Slovenia (home) and then - perhaps - croatia.

I recommend you check out GoOpti (shuttle service), they will pick you up at the airport and drop you off in Zagreb for 20something euros. 

EDIT: see you're from Italy, won't have problems with that i suppose :D

Edited by clasher

2 hours ago, clasher said:

33% sounds like a lot, but in fact it's just a 13€ increase as the tickets are dirt cheap for that kind of lineup. Wouldn't make sense to increase the price for any less than that really.

It looks like something big tomorrow though, I'm getting really tempted to go since it's cheap and close to my home. I will probably blow my budget the week before in Amsterdam and Best Kept Secret though... :money:

But last year, the price raise on April 15th (10 weeks from now) was from 299 to 349kn (+50), and this rise is earlier and +100. So maybe it is to go towards something big. I'm getting excited. 

4 minutes ago, clasher said:

@Alan:

Easyjet Monday evening from Amsterdam to Venice (marco polo), then Slovenia (home) and then - perhaps - croatia.

I recommend you check out GoOpti (shuttle service), they will pick you up at the airport and drop you off in Zagreb for 20something euros. 

EDIT: see you're from Italy, won't have problems with that i suppose :D

Yeah I'm from Trst..we're neighbours :):) 

but I'll go to Inmusic on Tuesday, I'll take a night at home and then I'll come with family to Croatia for the festival + a little holiday.

Ps: I'll come back from Holland by car, no plane ;) 

@gregory:  I'm not from (nor in) croatia, the post is visible to anyone but you and your friend :D you see it now, so enjoy your excitement :) 

@alan_ts: if I go to Inmusic, I'll probably go for one day only (and that's the Kasabian day if they don't headline BKS). We'll see. I'm really curious about tomorrow's announcement now

I think, given the size of the production GrDay are touring with right now, it's unlikely to be them. Could be SOAD, though SOAD announced most their festivals months ago and the randomness of this price-rise & new act imply maybe it's someone InMusic have only just secured. Same could kind of be said about The Killers too though. Speculation is fun. :) 

Anyone think it's possible the announcement is they're going to make it a 4 day festival? 

Edited by gregory

12 minutes ago, gregory said:

Just saw mentioned in another thread; Queens Of The Stone Age. The uploaded a bunch of in-studio pics earlier today...

They were in Croatia (and Serbia with the longest setlist of tour so Serbia > Croatia, COME AT ME CROATIAN BROS) in 2014. Don't know if they'll come back that early but I would love it 

6 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

I doubt it will be such a big name. An extra day or an extra co-headliner sounds more reasonable.

I think that Green Day is a band that can lower their price if they never came to the country before and that country is poor/ish :lol:  They played in Belgrade in 2013 and tickets were 20€ to 35€ and they also played Dookie in full for the first time 

Edited by Nicklord