INmusic - Zagreb

gregory

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Not my favourite band but better than lots of headliner around next summer.

Instead my girlfriend is very very happy :):) 

To be fair, they have been top billed headliners at V Festival, Glastonbury, TITP and R&L in the last 5 years, and probably headlining R&L this year, so not a bad headliner, compared to previous INmusic acts

30 minutes ago, gregory said:

To be fair, they have been top billed headliners at V Festival, Glastonbury, TITP and R&L in the last 5 years, and probably headlining R&L this year, so not a bad headliner, compared to previous INmusic acts

Wait, don't misunderstand :) not my fav band but they're ok for me.

I went to a gig of them a few years ago and they were brilliant.

And I agree with you, seeing the headliners this could be the strongest Inmusic ever.

1 minute ago, alan_ts said:

Wait, don't misunderstand :) not my fav band but they're ok for me.

I went to a gig of them a few years ago and they were brilliant.

And I agree with you, seeing the headliners this could be the strongest Inmusic ever.

I guess I was saying 'to be fair' to myself, as I'm not the biggest fan, but they are a big act for a small festival despite my tastes. They are good live though, I've seen them a few times past also.

As far as I can tell, this is the first time INmusic has had 2 major festival headliners playing in the same year, with Alt J having headlined Latitude and other festivals recently also. 

19 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

19 --> Arcade Fire

20 --> Alt J 

21 --> Kasabian

Nothing official but it seems right.

If it's so I'll miss AF, damn :( 

That's a shame for you if true, and for me the headliners get weaker through the weak. Hopefully more acts coming soon.

They said something interesting on FB which  I struggle to believe; " we announce each artist upon confirmation and try to give everyone a chance to shine within the total line-up." That reads to me like right now they've only confirmed 5 artists and are trying to confirm more.

Edited by gregory

7 minutes ago, gregory said:

That's a shame for you if true, and for me the headliners get weaker through the weak. Hopefully more acts coming soon.

They said something interesting on FB which  I struggle to believe; " we announce each artist upon confirmation and try to give everyone a chance to shine within the total line-up." That reads to me like right now they've only confirmed 5 artists and are trying to confirm more.

Hard to believe...I think the lineup is almost done.

Do ticket prices normally go up around now, or is it because of the 'huge announcement'?

Where's this news from? Makes me very excited, thanks for sharing.

EDIT: Think I found something on Twitter, prices will go up from 299 to 399, that's a huge (+33%) increase in price. I wonder why...

Edited by gregory

33% sounds like a lot, but in fact it's just a 13€ increase as the tickets are dirt cheap for that kind of lineup. Wouldn't make sense to increase the price for any less than that really.

It looks like something big tomorrow though, I'm getting really tempted to go since it's cheap and close to my home. I will probably blow my budget the week before in Amsterdam and Best Kept Secret though... :money:

Edited by clasher

31 minutes ago, gregory said:

Do ticket prices normally go up around now, or is it because of the 'huge announcement'?

Where's this news from? Makes me very excited, thanks for sharing.

EDIT: Think I found something on Twitter, prices will go up from 299 to 399, that's a huge (+33%) increase in price. I wonder why...

From their FB page. They just didn't write it in English for you all to understand for some reason :lol: