INmusic - Zagreb

gregory

Ticket prices did indeed go up at midnight, with another price rise in 5 weeks.

Regular three day INmusic festival tickets are available at the official festival webshop for the price of 399KN (+transaction fee) until midnight of March 17th 2017

What does this all mean? :o I get the feeling that the reason they just changed the price at midnight (and not right before the announcement) was to make sure that if anything leaks before midday they can still make their money, and that they anticipate huge amounts of ticket sales today. Maybe I'm reading too much in to it..

Edited by gregory

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say it's an excellent addition. So for under 60 euros you have 4 solid headliners and a 3 days festival. KoL was recently announced in Romania for a stadium show (which I doubt they will sell out, even if it's their first time here) and tickets have similar prices.

12 minutes ago, clasher said:

All the fuss, and it's just Kings of Leon :rofl:

I know it's a joke but I need to answer :lol: The fuss was there cause KoL in the most expensive band they ever booked so this is the first time they need to sell a lot of tickets to stay even or make some money. Their promotion will be shameless in the next 5 months 

Just now, Nicklord said:

I know it's a joke but I need to answer :lol: The fuss was there cause KoL in the most expensive band they ever booked so this is the first time they need to sell a lot of tickets to stay even or make some money. Their promotion will be shameless in the next 5 months 

Interesting. Were you at the press conference?

Actually, I quite like KOL, but they are playing the exact same set-list every night, so it's not ideal they're headlining 2 festivals I'm going to and will be doing the same shit twice. But a good add for most people, for sure. And you're right, this 3 day festival is a LOT cheaper than the KOL one day show at Hyde Park BST.

well, selling out this festival certainly looks way less ambitious than selling out a 50k capacity stadium that only depeche mode and rhcp sold out (what the romanian promoters try to do)... not even lady gaga in her prime was enough to fill the national arena.

i hope the croatian promoters do ok with this one, i like this festival and i hope to attend it at least one time in the following years.

Edited by neacaisa

So I can extend my record of correct festival headline guesses to 1 in 1001 ;p...

Personally I am quite pleased with this announcement as its one band I am not seeing at another festival. 

That said even if the bands are not to your taste you cant deny its an AMAZING set of headliners for 300 kuna. First timers should also know its a fantastic festival cause its quite a bit smaller than the other ones so you can actually see the bands!

1 hour ago, NomadicMan said:

So I can extend my record of correct festival headline guesses to 1 in 1001 ;p...

Personally I am quite pleased with this announcement as its one band I am not seeing at another festival. 

That said even if the bands are not to your taste you cant deny its an AMAZING set of headliners for 300 kuna. First timers should also know its a fantastic festival cause its quite a bit smaller than the other ones so you can actually see the bands!

for that money it's absolutely unbelievable. Why is it so cheap? 

19 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

for that money it's absolutely unbelievable. Why is it so cheap? 

Cause they have some help from government. They don't pay for using the site and some stuff like that if I remember correctly and because booking bands isn't that expensive as UK promoters make you believe. Check out ticket prices, literally the every show is less expensive in Zagreb, Belgrade, Sofia... than in Germany or Spain or UK and I believe they are still making money :D 

2 hours ago, gregory said:

Interesting. Were you at the press conference?

Actually, I quite like KOL, but they are playing the exact same set-list every night, so it's not ideal they're headlining 2 festivals I'm going to and will be doing the same shit twice. But a good add for most people, for sure. And you're right, this 3 day festival is a LOT cheaper than the KOL one day show at Hyde Park BST.

No, I'm 4 hour drive away :DI came to that conclusion after I read the site report and after seeing them turning on their promoting machine since Kasabian announcement, even here. They even have a billboard in the city center of Belgrade and they never did that before

47 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Flying to Zagreb is kind of expensive.. does anyone know of anywhere cheaper to fly to where it's possible to get the train or a coach from to Zagreb? 

I've seen you're from essex.

The best choice is to fly from Stansted to Treviso or to Ronchi (Trieste) (both Ryanar); then you can take a Flixbus:

from Venice (Mestre) 19€, 6h

from Trieste 11€, 4h

I think from Trieste you can find also others couch company but I'm not sure.

Trieste-Zagreb is about 2,5h by car but obviously a bus take more time.

ps: if you'll fly to Trieste a reccomend you a stop here :):)  

Edited by alan_ts

28 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

I've seen you're from essex.

The best choice is to fly from Stansted to Treviso or to Ronchi (Trieste) (both Ryanar); then you can take a Flixbus:

from Venice (Mestre) 19€, 6h

from Trieste 11€, 4h

I think from Trieste you can find also others couch company but I'm not sure.

Trieste-Zagreb is about 2,5h by car but obviously a bus take more time.

ps: if you'll fly to Trieste a reccomend you a stop here :):)  

Thank you so much this is so helpful! :D 

@DarthSaul

I'd recommend flying to Trieste or Venice (a lot of low cost airlines from all around europe) and then use GoOpti shuttle service. It's cheap, reliable, much more comfortable than bus, takes less time and is about the same price if you book now. PM me if you need any additional info, I'm happy to help. (I don't work for them :D I use their services ocasionally and they are by far the best option of transfer between airports/places in this area).

Edited by clasher

1 minute ago, clasher said:

I'd recommend flying to Trieste or Venice (a lot of low cost airlines from all around europe) and then use GoOpti shuttle service. It's cheap, reliable, much more comfortable than bus, takes less time and is about the same price if you book now. PM me if you need any additional info, I'm happy to help. (I don't work for them :D I use their services ocasionally and they are by far the best option of transfer between airports/places in this area).

You're right I've forgotten GoOpti.

My aunt always uses their service and it works very well.

7 minutes ago, clasher said:

@DarthSaul

Oo perfect thank you! Will look into it asap and will pm you if I need to, thanks again!

4 hours ago, Nicklord said:

and because booking bands isn't that expensive as UK promoters make you believe.

Hmmm. You sure it's not the bands charging different prices in different territories, because of the different costs of living and wealth?

It's more likely to be that the shows in places like the UK is sort-of* subsidising the shows in the cheaper places than how you're seeing it.

(* 'sort-of' because it's perhaps still profitable for the band, but also perhaps a show they wouldn't bother with if they weren't making decent wedge elsewhere).