Rock en Seine 2017

herrbap

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, anyone have experience at Rock en Seine? Crowd sizes, differences between stages? I really want to see both Jesus and Mary Chain and Franz Ferdinand but they're cramped literally one after another (JAMC on Cascade stage and FF on main). If I want to be closer to stage during FF, should I leave JAMC early?

When i went in 2014 it only seemed to be extremely busy for the headliners and even then it wasn't too difficult to get near the front.  The site is not huge but the main stage is at the end of the site so it will take a few minutes, but i can't see it taking more than 10 minutes. 

4 hours ago, tjamest said:

When i went in 2014 it only seemed to be extremely busy for the headliners and even then it wasn't too difficult to get near the front.  The site is not huge but the main stage is at the end of the site so it will take a few minutes, but i can't see it taking more than 10 minutes. 

Great, thanks.

• 7 months later...
49 minutes ago, pothead pixie said:

Why no comments on this, explain?

Just one of those festivals that no-one from here goes to. Same goes for Lowlands and Roskilde and the other Scandinavian festivals. Loads of people go to them, just none/hardly anyone from these forums so it seems.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Just one of those festivals that no-one from here goes to. Same goes for Lowlands and Roskilde and the other Scandinavian festivals. Loads of people go to them, just none/hardly anyone from these forums so it seems.

I can tell some things about the festival, but I've got a bad opinion about it, so I stay quiet because I don't want to spread any negativity here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Tremousse said:

I can tell some things about the festival, but I've got a bad opinion about it, so I stay quiet because I don't want to spread any negativity here.

You are awesome. You should rename your band name to Positivity Spreaders :D