Norwegian Looking for someone to tag along with.

TheTord

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm going alone for the weekend too. This will be the first festival I've camped too. If you want to set up camp and see some of the bands together let me know?  I'm a 23 year old from around this part of the country.

I've also heard that some at festivals people have set up big solo camps for people like yourself and me, but I don't know if there is one for Leeds yet. If anyone knows of one I would be grateful for a little more info. 

What music are you looking forward to seeing? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kas, me and Tord are going on the Wednesday, we've got early passes. I think we'll set up a solo camp, you're welcome to come join it. What sort of music are you looking forward to seeing? I am hype for Major Lazer, Glass Animals, Muse and Oh Wonder.

Hey! I see you guys are solo campers too! I'm in a similar situation to Kas and would be keen to meet likeminded campers. 

I'm pretty psyched for Friday and Sunday's headliners.

Architects, Muse, Eminem, Major Laser and Glass Animals are among some faves. Its my first camping festival, usually just done the day ones so slightly nervous but am sure meeting the right people will help :-)

Let me know if you could do with an extra camper 

N

• 1 month later...

Hej!

I'm a long time Leeds festival attendee, in fact this will be my 13th year attending Leeds Festival. If you are attending on the Wednesday, personally we head to blue site! If you see a bald guy opposite the ecolog/salvation army/festival angels area in a large 12 man tent feel free to say Hi :)

There are quite alot of us that have met over the years who now attend together.