Interpol

Hutchmaster

Does anyone think there's a chance Interpol could show up at the farm at all? They're touring "Turn On The Bright Lights" for it's 15th Anniversary from August, with shows in the UK in September; would this rule them out completely or is there a possibility they'll stop by the UK beforehand to play Glastonbury?

Would absolutely love to see them live but they're all sold out in Manchester. I'm even tempted to succumb to the bastard touts flogging them for £75+!

• 6 months later...

Did anyone else go to any of the TOTBL shows? Fuck me last night was good. What an album to hear live in full. New song sounded great too so hopefully they're still touring come June 2018 eh...

Only issue was they had to cut Lights from the setlist as it took so long to get everyone in (I queued for 25 minutes after arriving half an hour after doors), not sure what happened as I've been to the Albert Hall loads of times without anything like this, and there was no increased security.

On 04/09/2017 at 0:47 PM, Odessa said:

Did anyone else go to any of the TOTBL shows? Fuck me last night was good. What an album to hear live in full. New song sounded great too so hopefully they're still touring come June 2018 eh...

Only issue was they had to cut Lights from the setlist as it took so long to get everyone in (I queued for 25 minutes after arriving half an hour after doors), not sure what happened as I've been to the Albert Hall loads of times without anything like this, and there was no increased security.

First time seeing the. Bright Lights was incredible.

The guy I bought a ticket off queued up early for it and when he got in he texted me saying the scanning system was down so there was a hold up. 

That coupled with 8pm doors explains why it was such a large queue. 8pm doors is just silly

18 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

First time seeing the. Bright Lights was incredible.

The guy I bought a ticket off queued up early for it and when he got in he texted me saying the scanning system was down so there was a hold up. 

That coupled with 8pm doors explains why it was such a large queue. 8pm doors is just silly

Ah glad to hear it's not likely to be a recurring problem then. And agreed on the 8pm doors, even from their point of view rather than ours you'd think they'd want more time for us to spend money at their bar.